Cranberry is known for its healing abilities when it comes to conditions such as water and bladder infections, so using Canesten Oasis For Cystitis Cranberry can help you to gain fast and effective relief from the undesirable symptoms of cystitis.
When you take Canesten Oasis, you can reduce the level of acidity in the urine, which will make it far easier to urinate without having to experience the dreadful burning sensation that can arise because of the cystitis. This is a fast acting treatment that can provide relief from the symptoms of cystitis in a matter of hours.
Burning sensation when you pee? Rushing to the loo? Pain in the lower abdomen or tummy? These can all be symptoms of cystitis. Drink plenty of water and take painkillers if needed.
If your symptoms persist or become uncomfortable then see your doctor who will most likely treat them with an antibiotic. Some women are prone to these infections and treating them with antibiotics as and when they arise is the right course of treatment.
If you have been prescribed antibiotics before for cystitis then a further supply may be obtained for future treatment through our Online Doctor service which is discreet and does not involve a face to face consultation.
Bacteria can make their way into the bladder and cause irritation which presents with these symptoms. Canesten Oasis sachets help to neutralise the acidic environment of the bladder, to stop the bacteria replicating and easing the symptoms.
Women 12 years and over:
Dissolve the contents of one Canesten Oasis sachet in a glass of cold water, and take 3 times every day for 2 days.
Do not exced the stated dose.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Canesten Oasis is not recommended for children and men.
- Do not use more than the indicated dose.
- Consult your doctor, if symptoms persist even after the 2 day treatment course is completed.
- You should not repeat the treatment course without medical advice.
- Avoid taking Canesten Oasis if you are on a low salt diet or if you are allergic to any of the listed ingredients or if you have ever had kidney disease or if you are suffering from diabetes, elevated blood pressure levels or heart disease.
- Avoid taking Canesten Oasis if you are expecting or breastfeeding.
Read the labels carefully. Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
The active ingredients contained in Canesten Oasis is/are:
Sodium Citrate BP 4.0g.
Canesten Oasis also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Sucrose BP, Colloidal Anhydrous Silica BP, Sodium Saccharin BP and Cranberry flavour.