A head lice treatment that eliminates lice and eradicates eggs in only 10 minutes, Full Marks Head Lice Solution is gentle on the scalp and contains no toxins. The system is suitable for use by children 2 years of age and older, adults and the elderly.
Full Marks Head Lice Solution contains no harsh pesticides and leaves the scalp feeling soft. Its two active ingredients, cyclomethicone and isopropyl myristate, combine to dissolve the outer layer of lice and then dehydrate them. This treatment method doesn’t poison lice which means that they cannot not develop resistance.
To use Full Marks, simply apply to hair and leave it for 10 minutes. Comb through to remove dead lice and then rinse with shampoo and conditioner. Routinely check hair for lice after showering.
Full Marks solution is clinically proven to eliminate lice larvae, without traditional pesticides.
quick & easy application
no traditional pesticides
Used as directed, Full Marks Solution and removal comb kills head lice and eliminates eggs. Should a member of your family need treatment with Full Marks Solution, check other family members with the Full Marks Detector Comb and treat if necessary.
Full Marks Head Lice Solution eliminates head lice in an easy, 10-minute treatment. It is toxin-free low -odour, and contains no traditional pesticides. Suitable for patients 2 years of age and older.
Adults, including the elderly and children 2 years and over:
Apply adequate amount of solution to cover the hair and scalp in order to ensure complete success when treating the head lice infection.
- Remove tangles by combing through the dry hair using a normal comb. Ensure you shake the bottle well. Apply and massage in the solution and ensure the whole scalp and hair are covered with this solution. Leave the solution on the hair for ten minutes.
- After ten minutes, comb the hair with the unique comb provided to remove any eggs and dead lice. For each quarter of the scalp, get a tiny section of hair and position the teeth of the comb very close to the scalp. Then comb away from the scalp, downwards to the hair tips. Rinse the comb out, to get rid of lice and any eggs and wipe the comb with a tissue. Once you're sure that this tiny hair section is free of eggs and lice, push that section aside and continue with another section. Repeat until all the hair has been combed.
- When you finish the treatment process, use non-conditioning normal shampoo to wash out the solution. Conditioner is not required.
- Repeat the process as required on day 7 or day 14 as necessary.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Contact irritation might occur.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- This solution should only be used externally and it is not a water based shampoo.
- Keep out of sight and out of reach of children.
- Avoid using this product after expiry date indicated on the carton and label.
- Since the solution can stain the fabric, protect your upholstery and clothing with a towel.
- Take care when applying this oily liquid solution, because it might cause surfaces such as the bath or floor to become slippery.
- Avoid smoking and ensure you protect your hair against any heat source or naked flame when using this solution.
- Keep the bottle with the solution in carton, at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Cyclomethicone, isopropyl myristate.