Many people suffer from allergies, and this can lead to allergic rhinitis where the inside of the nose becomes itchy and inflamed. In order to combat the symptoms of allergic rhinitis, you can use Beconase Allergy Nasal Spray. This is a product that is proven and effective in combating the symptoms of allergic rhinitis.
Beconase is absorbed directly into the nasal passages, stopping them producing an allergic response. It can take a couple of days to see the full effect so it is advisable to take it two to three days before you need it if possible.
If you suffer from allergies that lead to allergic rhinitis, you can experience a lot of discomfort both during the day and the night. This can have a significant negative impact on your quality of life. Using Beconase Allergy Nasal Spray will enable you to effectively relieve the symptoms of allergic rhinitis and other allergies.
While some people experience this problem in the summer when they get hayfever, others may experience it all year round. This popular nasal spray can help in both the short term and the long term, reliving the itching and inflammation as well as the symptoms of a blocked or runny nose.
If you can, use Beconase it a few days before you are exposed to an allergen. Then it should be used regularly to keep the allergy under control. Beconase can be used with hay fever tablets, but if normal over the counter antihistamines do not ease a blocked nose or sneezing then Telfast is a prescription only alternative available from our Online Doctor.
Adults, including the elderly 18 years and over:
Shake gently before use and apply 2 sprays into each nostril twice daily.
Please do not exceed the maximum daily dose of 8 sprays in 24 hours.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Beclomethasone dipropionate 50mcg.
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Microcrystalline cellusose, Sodium carboxymethylcellulose, Dextrose, Polysorbate 80, Purified water, the preservatives benzalkonium chloride and phenylethylalcohol.
A dry or painful nose or throat Although side effects from this medicine are uncommon when used correctly, you may experience one or more of the following:
- An unpleasant taste or smell
- Nose bleeds
- Allergic reactions including skin rashes or redness, itching or wheals like nettle rash or hives.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Consult your doctor, if symptoms have not improved after fourteen days.
- Avoid using this nasal spray for more than three months continuously without informing your doctor.
- Ensure you store the spray in the outer carton in order to protect it from light.
- This nasal spray should not be stored in a fridge or above 30 degrees.
- If you taking any other drugs including complementary therapy, or if you have an underlying medical condition, are or if symptoms persist, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- If you are suffer from allergies, you are pregnant, breast feeding or planning to conceive, consult your doctor before using the medication.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.