Anhydrol Forte Roll On 20% w/v Cutaneous Solution
Deal: 16% off
If you suffer from excessive perspiration, the chances are you always feel self conscious and embarrassed, which can have a huge effect on your quality of life and confidence levels. This is where using a product such as Anhydrol Forte Roll On 20% w/v Cutaneous Solution can really help.
Applying Anhydrol Forte or other excessive sweating medications at night will reduce the chance of skin irritation and work better because it has more time to work without being washed away.
Anhydrol Forte Roll On 20% W/V Cutaneous Solution is designed for use by those who experience excessive sweating that affects the hands, feet, or armpits.
The clear, colourless liquid can be applied as necessary at night and then washed off in the morning.
The treatment contains an active ingredient that is able to block the sweat ducts in order to reduce the level of sweating. This can help to control perspiration, enabling users to feel more confident and less self conscious.
The treatment can be used by adults, children over 12 and seniors and is generally used for two nights in a row followed by two nights without treatment.
Wearing light clothes, changing clothes and footwear regularly and not re-using sweaty or damp clothes are ways you can stay sweat-free for longer. An anti-fungal dusting powder like Daktarin Activ, Daktarin powder or Mycota powder can help to absorb excessive moisture especially if you need treatment on your feet.
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over:
- Make sure the area your treating is dry and apply Anhydrol Forte last thing at night (because your sweat glands are less active at night).
- The drying process of the roll on only takes a couple of minutes. Afterwards wash your hands (unless the hands are the area being treated.)
- Wash off all treated areas thoroughly with water in the morning.
- Anhydrol Forte is for use on armpits, hands or feet (small areas of the body only). T
- he first 2 applications should be done on consecutive days followed by two days without an application. This cycle can be repeated and adjusted for your own needs.
Should you experience redness or other side effects then you may need to decrease frequency of application.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Aluminium chloride hexahydrate
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Industrial methylated spirit.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Some transient irritation and redness normally only where Anhydrol Forte has been applied.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Make sure that areas of skin to be treated are completely dry.
- Do not bathe or shower immediately before applying Anhydrol Forte.
- Do not shave the armpits or use a hair-removing preparation within 12 hours before or after using Anhydrol Forte.
- Do not attempt to remove the roller-ball head, as this may cause spillage of the contents which may damage eyes or irritate skin.
- Do not get Anhydrol Forte on your clothes, linen, fabric, jewellery, metal or polished surfaces as it may damage them.
- Wash hands immediately and thoroughly after use (unless treating them), and after any inadvertent contact with Anhydrol Forte.
- If Anhydrol Forte is accidentally swallowed, or gets into the eyes, contact a doctor or hospital straight away.
- Anhydrol Forte is for external use only.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.