Optrex Multi-Action Eye Wash: Use this product for fast relief from uncomfortable, irritated and tired eyes. It has a special formula that gently washes the eyes while replenishing moisture for people who have been exposed to dust, grit and other environmental elements that cause eye issues.
If it is likely to be used by more than one person, it would be a sensible precaution to sterilize the eye bath by boiling it in water first.
This eye wash from Optrex is designed for people with tired, uncomfortable and irritated eyes.
These problems can manifest themselves in many ways as we are exposed to environmental toxins at a never before seen level and our eyes can also become tired from long distance driving, hours spent at a computer screen or daily wearing of contact lenses.
This eye wash is balanced at the same neutral pH level as tears and is enriched with natural plant extracts. Try it out for size and see if it can wash away the particles such as dust and grit that lodge in your eyes.
Adults, including the elderly and children 2 years and over:
- Rinse eye bath with eye wash immediately before and after use.
- Gently pour eye wash into the eye bath until 1/3 full.
- Bend your head slightly forward, holding the eye bath by its base.
- Place the eye bath over your eye.
- Slowly raise your head with your eye open so that the eye wash flows freely over it.
- Gently rock your head from side to side for at least 30 seconds.
- Discard any eye wash left in the eye bath.
- Repeat these steps for your other eye.
- It is sensible to sterilize the eye bath by boiling it in water, if it is likely to be used by more than one person.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Purified water, Alcohol, Boric Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Borate, Benzalkonium Chloride.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Temporary stinging and irritation might occur. If used for a prolonged period of time, secondary hyperaemia might occur again.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Do not use whilst or just before wearing soft contact lenses.
- Do not return used wash to the bottle.
- Discard 3 months after first opening.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.