If you suffer from Athlete's foot the chances are you are eager to find an effective treatment that is able to relieve the unpleasant symptoms of the condition as well as to treat the infection with speed and efficiency. One product that can prove very effective is Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily.
It important to keep treatment areas clean dry. Useful ideas to prevent the spread of infection are to not share towels or bath mats with other people and to use a medicated powder inside your shoes and socks as an additional treatment.
One of the great things about Canesten Bifonazole Once Daily is that you only have to use the treatment once daily in order to start treating the symptoms of this condition as well as to treat the infection itself.
When you apply this cream it will start getting to work on the soreness, itching and redness associated with Athlete's foot right away. It will also get to work on the infection, which can clear up with two or three weeks from starting the treatment. This is an anti-fungal cream that is able to penetrate the skin in order to get to the core of the problem.
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over:
- Canesten Bifonazole cream only needs to be applied once a day.
- Wash and dry the feet thoroughly and ensure you get in between the toes.
- Rub the cream in, preferably at night.
- If you see no improvement in 7 days then contact your doctor.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Sorbitan Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Cetyl Palmitate, Cetostearyl Alcohol, 2-Octyldodecanol, Benzyl Alcohol and Purified Water.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Skin irritation, skin maceration, skin burning sensation. These side effects are reversible after discontinuation of the treatment.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Athletes foot is a non specific fungus infection which grows in warm moist conditions.
- To stop it spreading and accelerate healing use a different towel for the treatment area than for the rest of your body.
- Change your footwear and socks daily or more regularly.
- This cream should only be used to treat the condition of athletes foot and should NOT be used for nappy rash, vaginal infections or nail and scalp infections.
- For external use only.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Always wash your hands after application to the affected area.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.