Lamisil At 1% Cream is an effective treatment for a number of fungal skin conditions such as athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm. It is also used for the treatment of candida skin infections, while relieving the accompanying itching, burning, cracking and scaling. It is a rich soothing cream with a moisturising content which helps very inflamed, dry or cracked skin.
Fungal infections thrive in warm moist conditions. A benefit will be seen from changing your socks regularly and dusting the socks with an anti-fungal powder.
Lamisil At 1% Cream is an effective treatment for a number of fungal skin conditions such as athlete?s foot, jock itch and ringworm.
It is also used for the treatment of candida skin infections, while relieving the accompanying itching, burning, cracking and scaling.
The active fungicide ingredient, terbinafine, helps to soothe and arrest the spread of athlete's foot more quickly than other anti-fungal treatments, with just seven daily applications on average, as well as providing long lasting protection. It is a rich soothing cream with a moisturising content which helps very inflamed, dry or cracked skin.
Adults, including the elderly and children 16 years and over:
- Apply thinly once daily for one week.
- The affected area should be cleaned and dried thoroughly before application.
- The cream should be applied to the affected skin and surrounding areaas a thin layer and rubbed in lightly.
- Irregular use or premature discontinuation of treatment carries the risk of recurrence.
- If there are no signs of improvement after two weeks, you should seek medical advice.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Sodium hydroxide, benzyl alcohol, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetyl alcohol, stearyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, isopropyl myristate, purified water.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Skin exfoliation, itching at site of application.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Not recommended for use in children under 16 years of age, in pregnancy or breastfeeding, or in hypersensitivity to ingredients.
- Lamisil is for external use only.
- Do not use Lamisil on nails or scalp, in or near the mouth or the eyes or for vaginal yeast infections.
- When using this product do not get into the eyes.
- If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or if symptoms get worse.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control centre right away.
- Do not use if Lamisil seal on tube is broken or is not visible.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.