Lamisil Once is a powerful treatment for athlete's foot which requires just one single application. The unique formula penetrates the skin and targets the fungus, continuing to work for days on end until it is eliminated, after just one application. It is a rich soothing cream with a moisturising content which helps very inflamed, dry or cracked skin.
Lamisil Once offers a convenient alternative to treating with a normal cream twice daily for a week or more.
Lamisil Once is a powerful treatment for athlete's foot which requires just one single application.
The unique formula penetrates the skin and targets the fungus, continuing to work for days on end until it is eliminated, after just one application.
The active fungicide ingredient, terbinafine, helps to soothe and arrest the spread of athlete's foot more quickly than other anti-fungal treatments, with just seven daily applications on average, as well as providing long lasting protection.
It is a rich soothing cream with a moisturising content which helps very inflamed, dry or cracked skin.
Keep the area dry as possible by changing socks and spraying anti fungal powder like Daktarin Activ if extra moisture wicking protection is needed.
Adults, including the elderly and children 18 years and over:
- Use the contents of the tube only once per episode of athlete's foot.
- Apply after a bath or shower.
- Ensure the product is applied to both feet.
- Using your fingers, apply between, under and over the toes, then to the soles and sides of each foot.
- Allow the product to dry.
- Wash hands with soap and water after use.
- Do not wash feet for 24 hours after application.
- Symptoms may persist for a few days as the skin heals.
- If they do not improve within 7 days, consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Acrylates / octylacrylamide copolymer, hydroxypropyl cellulose, triglycerides and ethanol.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Skin exfoliation, itching at site of application, dry skin.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Do not swallow.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Not recommended for patients under 18.
- Do not use while breast feeding.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in original pack.
- For cutaneous use.
- Contains ethanol: avoid naked flames.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.