Regaine For Women 1 Month Supply: Women that experience hair loss feel extremely distressed but thanks to this special form of Regaine that is specifically designed for ladies, it is now possible to treat thinning hair and advancing baldness; this is often caused by hereditary hair loss.
Apply Regaine For Women regularly twice a day for the effects to continue. The regrown hair may disappear after three to four months and the balding process will continue if treatment is stopped.
It is incredible to think that 5 million women in the UK suffer from androgenic alopecia when baldness is usually associated with men.
For females, hair loss is particularly distressing but help is now at hand in the form of Regaine for Women which contains 2% Minoxidil, the only ingredient that is clinically proven to successfully combat hair loss.
Clinical trials have shown that Regaine for Women works in 60% of users over a 32 week period. Don't allow thinning hair to get the better of you, use Regaine today and recapture the hair you thought you had lost.
Adults 18 years and over:
- Your hair and scalp should be thoroughly dry before using Regaine For Women.
- Apply a dose of 1ml onto your hand and massage on to the scalp twice daily (with a 12 hour interval inbetween).
- See leaflet for detailed instructions on how to apply this product.
- Continuous use is necessary to improve and at least maintain your hair re-growth. It takes time to re-grow your hair. Hair re-growth may become noticeable after 4 months.
- For use by women only.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Ethanol (alcohol), propylene glycol, water.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Do not exceed 2ml in one day and do not use more than twice a day.
- This product is not to be used by men.
- Wash hands after use.
- Keep out of the reach and sight of children.
- Store below 25 degrees.
- For external use only.
Do not use if you:
- Are a man
- Suffer from a problem with blood pressure
- Don't know why you are losing your hair - see your doctor
- Have sudden or patchy hair loss
- Have other conditions associated with your hair loss
- Have a red, inflamed, irritated, infected or painful scalp, or shaven head.
- Have a dressing or bandage on your scalp.
- Are under 18 or over 49 years of age.
Seek advice from your doctor if you have heart disease (including abnormal heart rhythms or rates, angina or chest pains.) and/or circulation disorders before using this product.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.