Fast, effective treatment from head lice that takes only 10 minutes, Full Marks Head Lice Solution is odourless, gentle on the scalp and contains no traditional pesticides. This head lice removal system can be used by children 2 years and older, adults and the elderly.
Full Marks dissolves the outer layer of lice and then dehydrates. This method is unique because unlike pesticides it doesn't poison them to kill them and therefore means that they cannot become resistant.
A toxin-free, quick and easy 10 minute treatment, Full Marks Head Lice Solution will eliminate lice and eradicate eggs for an itch free scalp. A clinically proven treatment that is odourless and suitable for sensitive skin.
Full Marks Head Lice Solution contains no harsh traditional pesticides and is gentle on the scalp. It has two active ingredients, cyclomethicone and isopropyl myristate, for powerful, fast treatment. Comes with an included lice removal comb.
Easy to use, simply apply to hair, wait for 10 minutes, comb through to remove dead lice and then wash out with shampoo. Fast, effective treatment.
Wash hair with plenty of everyday conditioner to soften it as much as possible and comb hair with a lice comb. This will help remove any lice and nits. Routinely check hair for lice after showering.
Adults, including the elderly and children 2 years and over:
Apply adequate amount of solution to cover the hair and scalp in order to ensure complete success when treating the head lice infection.
- Remove tangles by combing through the dry hair using a normal comb. Ensure you shake the bottle well. Apply and massage in the solution and ensure the whole scalp and hair are covered with this solution. Leave the solution on the hair for ten minutes.
- After ten minutes, comb the hair with the unique comb provided to remove any eggs and dead lice. For each quarter of the scalp, get a tiny section of hair and position the teeth of the comb very close to the scalp. Then comb away from the scalp, downwards to the hair tips. Rinse the comb out, to get rid of lice and any eggs and wipe the comb with a tissue. Once you're sure that this tiny hair section is free of eggs and lice, push that section aside and continue with another section. Repeat until all the hair has been combed.
- When you finish the treatment process, use non-conditioning normal shampoo to wash out the solution. Conditioner is not required.
- Repeat the process as required on day 7 or day 14 as necessary.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Cyclomethicone, isopropyl myristate.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Contact irritation might occur.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- This solution should only be used externally and it is not a water based shampoo.
- Keep out of sight and out of reach of children.
- Avoid using this product after expiry date indicated on the carton and label.
- Since the solution can stain the fabric, protect your upholstery and clothing with a towel.
- Take care when applying this oily liquid solution, because it might cause surfaces such as the bath or floor to become slippery.
- Avoid smoking and ensure you protect your hair against any heat source or naked flame when using this solution.
- Keep the bottle with the solution in carton, at room temperature away from direct sunlight.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.