Nitty Gritty Aromatherapy Head Lice Kit: Head lice can be embarrassing so you need to get rid of the offenders as soon as possible. This Head Lice Kit is a different solution that works to eradicate head lice through the use of natural ingredients and is free from chemicals such as pesticides unlike the other brands on the market.
The solution doesn't foam when applied to wet hair, unlike other treatments. You can continue combing through using a nit comb but you can see what you are combing out.
If you want to get rid of head lice without exposing your hair to chemicals such as pesticides or organophosphates, try this all-natural head lice kit which was developed by three mothers who did not want to use products laden with chemicals on the heads of their children.
It contains an array of aromatherapy oils and wheatgerm which gives the hair some extra shine. It also comes with a plastic tooth comb that is double-sided and each bottle provides 3-6 applications so you can kill those bothersome head lice with confidence.
Supplied with a plastic nit comb. It can be used safely and effectively on coloured or treated hair.
Adults and children of all ages:
- Apply to dry hair saturating scalp and roots.
- Using the enclosed fine tooth comb, work right through until hair is thoroughly moistened, removing any lice that have been caught in the comb.
- Leave on for at least three hours, combing frequently.
- Wash out normally when treatment is complete.
This product contains:
Oils of: Melaleuca Alternifolia, Vitis Vinisera, Lavendula Angustifolium, Azadirachta indica, Pelargonium Graveolens, Triticum Vulgare, Eucalyptus Radiata and Rosmarinus Officinalis.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Keep out of sight and out of reach of children.
- Consult your doctor before use if this product is to be used on a child under 2 years of age or if you are breastfeeding, expecting or epileptic.
- Apply externally only and do not contact the eyes with this product.
- Keep in a dark cool place
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.