Solpadeine Plus Soluble Tablets 32's: When you have a headache, there is no need to suffer in silence when you can take these soluble tablets that have been developed by Solpadeine. They are one of the most effective painkillers on the market and can be used to reduce the pain felt in several common issues such as headaches, toothaches and more.
A paracetemol and codeine soluble painkiller, Solpadeine works fast and can be taken when you need it. It can be combined with ibuprofen or aspirin for extra pain relief if needed.
Use Solpadeine Plus to get relief from headache, backache, period pain, neuralgia, toothache, sore throat and the pains associated with colds and flu.
Although it is an extremely powerful painkiller, you can actually purchase Solpadeine Plus over the counter so you can tackle pain in a matter of minutes with these fast working tablets.
They contain paracetamol and codeine that are well known painkillers and since they work in different ways, pain won't know what hit it!
Is it safe to buy Solpadeine Plus Soluble Tablets online?
Yes, as long as you are buying from a website that is a legally operating and regulated pharmacy it is perfectly safe to buy Solpadeine Plus online. The Independent Pharmacy is an NHS Online Pharmacy based in Bristol and has all the necessary regulation to be able to safely provide convenient access to genuine Solpadeine Plus Soluble Tablets tablets through our Online Pharmacy.
How do I buy Solpadeine Plus online?
It simple! Just select 'Buy' above, you will need to fill in a simple health questionnaire in the checkout so we can ensure it is safe for us to supply your Nurofen Plus to you. It all takes less than 2 minutes and Solpadeine Plus Soluble Tablets can be delivered to your door.
What are the advantages of buying Solpadeine Plus online?
There are many advantages to buying Solpadeine Plus Soluble Tablets online, some include:
- It's quick & easy - there is no need to spend time at the doctor or pharmacy.
- Fast delivery - sometimes when you are in pain we understand you can't get around as easily. We offer fast delivery to your door with Royal Mail.
- Great prices - we are able to offer very competitive prices.
- Tons of information - we provide all the information you could need on Nurofen Plus tablets and other painkillers, in easy to digest formats, at a time to suit you.
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over:
- Take 2 tablets dissolved in a glass of water up to 3-4 times a day if required.
- Avoid taking more often than every 4 hours.
- Avoid taking more than 8 tablets in 24 hour period.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Paracetamol 500mg, Codeine Phosphate Hemihydrate 8mg and Codeine 30mg
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Sodium Bicarbonate, Sorbitol Powder (E420), Saccharin Sodium, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Citric Acid, Sodium Carbonate, Polyvinylpyrrolidone and Silicone Fluid.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
- Unwanted effects associated with use of paracetamol are uncommon. If you experience effects such as skin rash, you should consult your doctor or pharmacist.
- Codeine might cause constipation.
- High doses of Paracetamol might affect the use of anticoagulants such as warfarin, domperidone and metoclopramide.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of overdose, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
- Do not take with other products containing paracetamol.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist before taking this product if you suffer from alcoholism, kidney or liver problems, if you are taking any other medicines or if you are pregnant.
- Codeine is used only in combination with other analgesics and the above warnings and side effects should be adhered to.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.