Many people suffer from headaches and migraines, and as most sufferers know these can be extremely painful and debilitating. For those who want fast, effective relief from headaches and migraines, Anadin Extra Tablets could be the perfect solution, with a fast acting formula that will help to relieve pain with speed and ease.
Many people suffer from injuries in the U.K. every day. Strains and aches are best treated with RICE (Rest, Ice, Compression & Elevation) to promote healing and an anti-inflammatory painkiller like Aspirin, Ibuprofen or Diclofenac for the acute pain.
Getting rid of a headache can be a long winded and difficult task unless you have the right medication to hand.
With Anadin Extra Tablets you can enjoy a simple and effective way to relieve your headache with speed and ease.
These tablets offer a triple action formula, which includes aspirin, paracetamol, and caffeine rid you of the pain and discomfort quickly and conveniently. This medication is designed or those aged 16 and over.
If you are taking Anadin Extra soluble to treat a muscle injury, a tubular bandage applied to the affcted area will also help to reduce the swelling and accelerate healing, whilst you carry on with your busy day.
Adults, including the elderly and children 16 years and over:
Take 2 tablets dissolved with a glass of water up to 4 times a day, when required.
Please do not exceed the maximum daily dose of 8 tablets in 24 hours and no less than 4 hours between each dose.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
300 mg of Aspirin BP, 200 mg of Paracetemol Ph Eur and 45 mg of Caffeine Ph Eur
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Lactose and aspartame
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
If you are sensitive to aspirin, effects such as skin rashes and asthma attacks may also happen occasionally. Aspirin may trigger dyspepsia, stomach bleeding, nausea and gastric irritation.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- This drug should not be taken by children under the age of 16 years.
- Take the indicated dosage only.
- Avoid taking other drugs containing paracetemol, when taking this medication.
- If symptoms get worse or if symptoms persist for more than three days, inform your doctor or pharmacist.
- Avoid taking this drug if you are allergic to paracetemol, aspirin and caffeine, including other ingredients that have been indicated in this leaflet.
- Avoid taking Anadin Tablets if you are breast feeding, you are in final stages of pregnancy, if you have ever had or if currently you have stomach ulcer, bleeding or, perforation, suffer from gout and if your blood does not clot well (haemophilia).
- If you suffer from allergic disease, asthma, dehydration, kidney as well as liver disease (plus alcoholic liver disease), or if you suffer a condition where there is an excess of phenylalanine in your blood (phenylketonuria- PKU) or a hereditary condition that leads to low red blood cell counts (G-6-PD deficiency), you should be cautious and consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking this medication.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.