Fast acting relief from mild to moderate pain as well as cold and flu symptoms, Veganin Triple Action Tablet contain paracetamol 500mg, codeine 8mg and caffeine 30mg. Relief from conditions such as headaches, backaches, period pain and fever symptoms. Powerful, triple action relief from pain.
Veganin tablets contain caffeine. You should avoid drinking caffeinated products whilst taking Veganin because you increase the likelihood of caffeine-related side effects such as anxiety, restlessness or irritability.
Veganin Triple Action Tablets provide relief from mild to moderate pain and also fever symptoms. These triple action tablets contain paracetamol, caffeine and codeine and can be used for headaches, migraines, toothache, muscular and rheumatic pain, backaches nerve pain and period pain. Fast acting pain relief so that you can get on with your day.
Veganin Triple Action Tablets can also help to reduce temperatures and provide relief from cold and flu symptoms. Veganin triple action tablets are suitable for vegetarians and vegans as they contain no ingredients derived from animals. Can be used by children over 12 years of age.
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over:
Take 2 Veganin tablets every 4-6 hours.
Maximum 8 tablets in 24 hours.
The active ingredients contained in Veganin tablets is/are:
Paracetamol 500mg, Codeine phosphate 8mg, and caffeine 30 mg.
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Maize starch, methylcellulose, povidone, water, talc, calcium stearate.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Constipation, drowsiness, nausea, vomiting, sweating, facial flushing, dry mouth, blurred or double vision, vertigo(a sense of you or your surroundings spinning), headache, palpitations (awareness of your heart beat), and difficulty or pain in urinating, needing to pass urine more often, or passing less urine than usual may occur. Rarely, hallucinations, nightmares, restlessness, stomach cramps and diarrhoea may happen. In very rare cases, allergic reactions such as a rash, itchy skin or facial swelling may occur.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Do not exceed stated dose.
- Immediate medical advice should be sought in the event of overdose, even if you feel well because of the risk of delayed serious liver damage.
Do not take if:
- You are taking other paracetamol containing products.
- You are hypersensitive(allergic) to any of the ingredients.
- You have acute asthma, lung problems, alcoholism, head injury or increased pressure in the skull, or have had bilary tract sugery.
Take special care if:
- You have severe liver or kidney disease.
- You have prostate problems, you have bowel problems - particularly those causing inflammation or blockage, or you have had recent bowel sugery or if you drink a lot of alcohol.
- Also if you are taking any of the following medicines: metoclopramide or domperidone(used to treat nausea and vomiting), cimetidine(used to treat stomach ulcers), cholestyramine(used to treat high cholestrol), naltrexone(used in the treatment of drug dependence), quinidine or mexiletine(used to regulate heart rhythm), medicines prescribed for depression(MAIOs - Monoamine oxidase inhibitors) or have been taking them in the last two weeks, anti-coagulants(drugs to thin the blood such as warfarin) and you need to take a pain killer on a daily basis over a long period, medicines for diarrhoea and abdominal cramps, certain sedatives, antimuscarinics such as procyclidine, hyoscine.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.
What does Veganin contain?
Veganin tablets contain Paracetamol 500mg, Codeine phosphate 8mg, and caffeine 30 mg per tablet. Paracetamol is an pain killer, that when combined with codeine, can offer significant pain relief for conditions such as headache & migraine, dental pain, rheumatic & muscular pain, period pain, and neuralgia. Caffeine helps to give you a lift if you are feeling down or ill and may help to speed up the absorption of the other active ingredients.
How do I take Veganin?
In adults and children 12 years and over, the dose is 1 or 2 tablets every 4 – 6 hours. You should not take more than 8 tablets in a 24-hour period.
Can I take other painkillers with Veganin?
You can combine Veganin with ibuprofen and some topical pain relief such as Deep Heat or CuraHeat patches. Veganin should not be taken with any other products containing paracetamol, dihydrocodeine or codeine.
Why does the box say I can only take Veganin for 3 days?
Veganin contains codeine, which is potentially addictive if misused. It is therefore advised that you do not take codeine-containing medicines for more than 3 consecutive days. If you feel like you need to take it for more than 3 consecutive days because you are suffering with pain that is not getting better, you should consult your GP to discuss effective long-term pain relief.
Why can I only buy one box of Veganin online?
Veganin is a painkiller that contains codeine. For that reason, to ensure the safety of our patients and the legal operating of our pharmacy, we only supply one box of any codeine containing treatment at one time.
Will I get addicted to Veganin if I take it?
Veganin tablets are not addictive if they are taken according to the manufacturers instructions. If they are used occasionally for short-term episodes of pain that last for no more than 3 days and the maximum dose is not exceeded, there is no need to worry.
Codeine-containing medicines can become addictive if incorrectly used for long periods. If you are concerned about addiction to Nurofen Plus or codeine, you should talk to your GP in confidence.
Should I take Veganin with food?
There is no need Veganin with food, it will make no difference to the side effects or pain-killing properties.
I have stomach problems, should I take Veganin?
Unlike some medicines that contain ibuprofen, Veganin does not aggravate any existing stomach conditions.
Are Veganin tablets available for next day delivery?
Yes, we understand that if you are in pain you want to get your treatment as soon as possible. If ordered before 4pm, Veganin tablets are available for next day delivery.
Is it safe to buy Veganin online?
Yes, as long as you are buying from a website that is a legally operating and regulated pharmacy it is perfectly safe to buy over-the-counter painkillers online. The Independent Pharmacy is an NHS Online Pharmacy based in Bristol and has all the necessary regulation to be able to safely provide convenient access to genuine Veganin tablets through our Online Pharmacy.
How do I buy Veganin online?
It simple! Just select 'Buy' above, you will need to fill in a simple health questionnaire in the checkout so we can ensure it is safe for us to supply your Veganin to you. It all takes less than 2 minutes and it can be delivered to your door.
What are the advantages of buying Veganin online?
There are many advantages to buying Veganin tablets online, some include:
- It's quick & easy - there is no need to spend time at the doctor or pharmacy.
- Fast delivery - sometimes when you are in pain we understand you can't get around as easily. We offer fast delivery to your door with Royal Mail.
- Great prices - we are able to offer very competitive prices.
- Tons of information - we provide all the information you could need on Veganin tablets and other painkillers, in easy to digest formats, at a time to suit you.