Solpadeine Migraine Ibuprofen & Codeine Tablets 200mg
Solpadeine Migraine Ibuprofen & Codeine Tablets 200mg: These tablets are the most powerful pain reliever for migraine on the market that is available over the counter. They contain codeine and ibuprofen and these work together to relieve the moderate to mild pain associated with migraine.
The sooner you treat migraine attacks the better. Carry medication with you to treat it quickly but always try to take them with food or a glass of milk.
Solpadeine Migraine tablets are one of the best painkillers available to treat the symptoms of migraine as it contains 12.8mg of codeine and this is combined with ibuprofen for a powerful and effective pain reliever.
You can also use Solpadeine Migraine tablets to fight the pain associated with sports injuries, backache, fibrositis and neuralgia. Ibuprofen works to relieve pain and inflammation while codeine is an opioid that blocks the transmission of pain signals sent to the brain so while the cause of the pain remains, its effects are greatly reduced.
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over:
Take 1 or 2 Solpadeine Migraine tablets every 4-6 hours as needed.
Avoid taking more than 6 tablets in 24 hour period.
The active ingredients contained in Solpadeine Migraine tablets are:
Ibuprofen Ph Eur 200mg and Codeine Phosphate Hemihydrate Ph Eur 12.8mg.
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Potassium Sorbate (E202), Starch, Hypromellose, Pregelatinised, Povidone, Maize Starch, Titanium Dioxide (E171),Magnesium Stearate, Talc ,Stearic Acid, Quinoline Yellow (E104), Croscarmellose Sodium, Lactose Monohydrate, Erythrosine (E127), Macrogol and Microcrystalline Cellulose.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take Solpadeine Migraine tablets, however if you do they can include:
- Nausea, drowsiness, dizziness or constipation might occur. Stomach pain and occasionally stomach bleeding and peptic ulcer might also occur
- Discontinue taking this medication immediately and consult your doctor if you experience shortness of breath, unexplained wheezing, and facial swelling, skin itching, rash, or bruising.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
Do not use Solpadeine Migraine tablets:
- If you are allergic to ibuprofen, codeine or any of the other ingredients, aspirin or other painkillers.
- If you have had, or are suffering from, stomach ulcers or other stomach disorders.
- Within 4 hours of taking other ibuprofen or codeine containing products.
Consult your doctor:
- If you are taking drugs prescribed for depression, to thin the blood, or for high blood pressure (water tablets).
- Before taking if you are pregnant or breast feeding.
- Immediately if you exceed the maximum daily dose.
- For dosage advice if you are elderly and have liver or kidney problems.
- Before taking if you suffer from or have a history of asthma.
- If your headaches become persistant.
- If symptoms persist.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.