For targeted relief from itchy, irritated or inflamed skin, E45 Itch Relief works fast using the active ingredients lauromacrogols and urea to soothe and protect while naturally moisturising the affected areas. Dermatologically tested and fragrance free, this anti-itch cream provides fast and effective relief from conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
You should try to avoid scratching itchy skin where possible. It can damage the skin and possibly lead to infection, both of which will prolong healing time.
E45 Itch Relief Cream is a non-greasy emollient that absorbed into the skin to provide fast, effective relief from itchy, irritated or inflamed skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
It is dermatologically tested and fragrance free. This uniquely formulated cream contains lauromacrogols, which is an anti-itch ingredient to soothe and relieve itching, and urea, which is a moisturiser produced naturally by the skin.
While providing targeted relief, E45 Itch Relief Cream also moisturises affected areas so your skin remains hydrated for longer. This effective anti-itch solution will help you find the relief you need to get through the day.
Adults, including the elderly and children of all ages:
Apply the cream to the affected itchy skin twice every day.
Ensure seal of the tube is intact before opening it for the first time.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Urea 5.0% w/w, Lauromacrogols 3.0% w/w.
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Dimethicone, Phenyl Dimethicone, Liquid Paraffin, Cetyl Palmitate, Stearic Palmitic Acid, Octyldodecanol, Polysorbate, Carbomer, Glycerol, Benzyl Alcohol, Trometamol, Purified Water.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- If the affected itchy skin has all of a sudden become inflamed, or if you are allergic to the ingredients or if you suffer from serious and extensive oozing, redness, or infected skin sores avoid using this product.
- Discontinue using the product if you suspect an allergic reaction.
- Consult your doctor or pharmacist, if anything unusual happens or if symptoms persist.
- Avoid using on the breasts just before breast feeding. E45 Itch Relief Cream is well tolerated side effects might occur such as redness, burning sensation, pus, or itching.
- Use this cream externally only.
- Avoid storing it above 25 degrees Celsius.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.