Loratadine Tablets help relieve the symptoms of hayfever, such as sneezing, itchy and runny nose, irritated eyes. They also act on other forms of allergic rhinitis including conditions such as hives. Each tablet contains Loratadine 10mg.
Loratadine does not normally cause drowsiness in those who take it meaning it is prefect for treating allergies in patients who are working. They should be taken regularly and have the added bonus of being in a once daily formulation.
Don't let allergies irritate you needlessly. These effective allergy tablets contain the active ingredient loratadine, which is a form of medicine which is known as a non-sedating antihistamine.
Loratadine works by arresting the actions of the chemical called histamine, which is produced by the body when it is reacting to some allergens. This means it can also be helpful for people who have allergies to dust, bites and pet fur.
These tablets can alleviate the symptoms of allergy such as rashes, itchy eyes and nose, and sneezing.
Adults and children over 12 years of age: Take 1 tablet daily.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Gelatine, Mannitol, Anhydrous Citric Acid, Mint Flavour.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Avoid taking these tablets if you are breast-feeding, expecting or planning to become pregnant or if you have ever had sensitivity to Loratadine.
- You should discontinue taking these tablets at least 2 days before skin patch tests are done to identify allergies.
- These tablets are not recommended for use in children weighing less than 30kg or under the age of 12 years.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor before taking these tablets if you have serious liver problems.
- You can continue drinking alcohol even when taking this medication.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.