Fybogel Sachets (Lemon) provide natural relief from constipation. The high fibre sachets dissolve quickly in water for a pleasant tasting drink. This sugar and gluten free treatment contains natural ispaghula husk fibre, to help improve the digestive system and maintain regularity.
Fyboge is not absorbed and is therefore safe in pregnancy and breast-feeding. It is used for constipation relief it can also be taken to help soften stools for relief from piles.
A natural, high fibre drink that works to gently relieve constipation and maintain regularity, Fybogel Sachets (Lemon) contain ispaghula husk, a natural fibre shown to be helpful in the treatment of constipation. With increased fibre in your diet, the digestive system is more efficient, and can maintain regularity.
Fybogel Sachets (Lemon) is a sugar free, gluten free, pleasant tasting drink that comes in a convenient sachet form and dissolves quickly in water.
A lack of fibre in the diet is one of the main causes of bowel irregularity, Fybogel Sachets help to combat this and relieve discomfort. Contains no chemical stimulants.
Fybogel is a laxative which contains ispaghula husk. It is a form of fibre which is not absorbed by the body. It expands causing the bowel to contract and push the stool through the digestive system.
Adults and children over 12:
Take 1 sachet in the morning, and another 1 sachet in the evening, or as has been prescribed by your doctor.
Children 6 - 12:
Depending on age and size, take a half teaspoon to one 5ml level spoonful, morning and evening.
Consult your doctor if after 3 days of treatment, there is no bowel movement.
Pour in the required amount of the sachet in a glass with about 150ml of cold water.
Mix well and drink immediately, if possible after meals.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
3.5g Ispaghula Husk per sachet.
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Aspartame and saccharin sodium sweeteners, potassium bicarbonate, sodium bicarbonate, polysorbate 80, silica colloidal anhydrous, citric acid and riboflavin sodium phosphate colouring.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
- You might experience bloating or flatulence during the first few days of treatment because of the increased intake of fibre in your diet. This may lessen as you continue taking the treatment. If these symptoms are worrying you, then reduce the daily amount to 1 sachet a day.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor if symptoms persist or if you experience other symptoms after taking this product.
- Avoid taking this product without water.
- In case you accidentally take more than recommended, drink plenty of water.
- Avoid taking more than the recommended dosage.
- Avoid using this product after the expiry date indicated on the pack.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- This product is sweetened with aspartame containing a source of phenylalanine that can be harmful to individuals with phenylketonuria. You should therefore avoid taking Fybogel, if you have phenylketonuria.
- If you are allergic to the ingredients or if you are suffering from bowel blockage or muscle weakness of the bowel wall, avoid taking Fybogel.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.