An easy way to replace essential body water and salts in cases of acute vomiting and diarrhoea in infants, children and adults. Dioralyte Sachets Citrus is a pleasant tasting preventative and treatment for dehydration, suitable for adults and children.
Dioralyte will help to replace water and lost electrolytes when treating diarrhoea. To prevent it, drink bottled water and use it to clean teeth, avoid ice cubes and wash hands before eating.
Dioralyte Sachets Citrus are used to help replace essential body water and salts in cases of acute vomiting and diarrhoea in infants, children and adults. Using electrolytes to help the body absorb more water, this powder is pleasant tasting and easily dissolves in water.
Dioralyte Relief Sachets can also be used to prevent dehydration from occurring in the first place, which is important, particularly for the young and elderly.
It can be used for infants aged 3 months and older. Simply dissolve sachet contents into at least 200ml of water and drink. Fast acting relief from dehydration.
Additional tips for travellers:-
Diarrhoea onset can be quick and severe which means you have to compromise on your travel plans. Our Online Doctor service provides prescription medication for your travel needs including antibiotics for Travellers Diarrhoea which means you can start treatment at the first signs of illness.
Adults and children 2 years and over:
- Mix the contents of one sachet in 200ml of fresh drinking water.
- If fresh drinking water is not available, freshly boiled and cooled water should be used.
- The solution should be mixed just before use and any solution that has not been used after one hour should be discarded.
- When mixed with water the mixture appears as a milky coloured solution.
- Adults and children should use 1 sachet after each loose motion and up to a maximum of five sachets every day for three to four days.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Glucose anhydrous 3.56g, Sodium chloride 0.47g, Potassium chloride 0.3g.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Read all labels and product packaging carefully before using this product.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor before using dioralyte, if you are receiving any treatment for a medical condition or if you are suffering from intestinal obstruction, or if you have liver or kidney failure.
- Keep out of sight and out of reach of children.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.