Stomach cramps can arise for many reasons and they can cause a lot of pain and discomfort for sufferers. Naturally, if you suffer from these cramps you want something that can provide fast and effective relief from the pain and discomfort, and this is where the specially formulated Buscopan Cramps Tablets can help.
Stomach cramps can be caused by many different factors but to improve you digestive health avoid the temptation to rush meals and make time for proper eating. Eat healthily and at regular intervals.
People can suffer from stomach cramps for a variety of reasons, such as from eating certain foods or because of their lifestyles. If you are looking for a treatment that is able to provide quick and effective relief from the pain and discomfort of stomach cramps, Buscopan Cramps Tablets could be the ideal product.
This treatment has been formulated to target the actual cause of the cramps in order to provide fast acting relief. This is an anti-spasmodic treatment that is able to provide relief by reducing the spasms that can result in stomach cramps and pain.
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over:
Take two tablets up to 4 times a day
Children 6-12 years:
Take one tablet up to 3 times a day
Not recommended for children under 6 years.
Swallow each tablet whole with water.
For IBS that has been diagnosed by a GP:
Adults and children 12 years and over:
Start by taking one tablet 3 times a day.
If more relief is needed, you can increase your dose to a maximum of two tablets 4 times a day.
Not recommended for children under 12 years
Do not exceed the stated dose.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg.
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
- Increased heart rate
- Dry mouth
- Reduced ability to sweat
- Allergic skin reactions
- Urinary retention
- Hypersensitivity reactions such as narrowing of the airways (bronchospasm), swelling of the lips, throat and tongue (angioedema), or itchy rash.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Not to be used if you have glaucoma (an eye condition), megecolon (a very enlarged colon), myasthenia gravis (a very rare muscle weakness) or are allergic to hyoscine butylbromide or the other ingredients.
- Store in a dry place below 25C.
You should not take this medicine without first discussing it with your doctor if any of the following apply to you:
- You are 40 years or over and this is the first time you have had these symptoms, or your symptoms are different this time.
- You have recently passed blood from the bowel.
- You suffer from severe constipation.
- You are feeling sick or vomiting.
- You are looking pale or feeling tired.
- You have lost your appetite or lost weight.
- You have abnormal vaginal bleeding or discharge.
- You have difficulty or pain passing urine
- You have a fever; or you have recently travelled abroad.
Consult your doctor if your symptoms change or get worse, or have not improved after 14 days of treatment with this medicine.
This medicine may cause blurred vision and so may affect your ability to drive or operate machinery safely. If affected do not drive or operate machinery.
You should consult your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following while using this medicine:
- Red and painful eye, possibly with headache, loss of vision, or seeing haloes around lights. These symptoms may be caused by an increase in pressure inside the eyeball and require urgent investigation by your doctor.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.