Irritable Bowel Syndrome, or IBS, is a problem that affects many people and can result in a lot of discomfort for those who suffer from the condition. In order to ease the pain and discomfort of this common condition, you need to find a suitable treatment and one very effective option is to use Buscopan IBS Relief Tablets.
For better digestive health, avoid binge drinking. It increases excess stomach acid and can cause heartburn and have other negative effects on your digestive system.
When you take Buscopan Ibs Relief Tablets in order to relieve the pain and discomfort caused by IBS, you can benefit from fast acting relief that works through relaxing the muscles of the bowel.
This is an anti-spasmodic treatment that has been used for many decades by those who are looking to ease the pain and cramps that can be brought about by IBS. IBS is a condition that can really affect your quality of life based on the severity, and by taking these tablets you can boost the chances of getting back to normal as quickly as possible.
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over:
Start by taking one tablet 3 times a day.
If further relief is needed, increase your dose to a maximum of two tablets 4 times a day.
Swallow the tablet whole with water. Do not chew tablets.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Hyoscine Butylbromide 10mg
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Calcium Hydrogen Phosphate, Maize Starch, Soluble Starch, Colloidal silica, Tartaric Acid, Stearic Acid, Sucrose, Talc, Acacia, Titanium Dioxide, Macrogol 6000, Caranauba wax, White Beeswax and Povidone.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
A dry mouth is the most commonly reported side effect others are allergic reactions, skin reactions, increased heart rate, difficulty in breathing, skin reactions, and reduced sweat production.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- If symptoms persist longer than two weeks, or if new symptoms develop, it is important that you consult your doctor.
- You should consult your doctor before taking Buscopan IBS Relief if you are pregnant, planning to become pregnant or if you are breast-feeding.
- Buscopan IBS Relief is not recommended for children under 12 years.
- You should consult your doctor before you take Buscopan IBS Relief if you are taking an antidepressant, major tranquilliser, antihistamine, antiviral drug, dopamine antagonist (e.g. metoclopramide), or medicine to treat a heart problem.
- Not to be used if you have Glaucoma (eye condition), Megacolon (enlarged colon), Myasthenia Gravis (rare muscle weakness), or are allergic to Hyoscine Butylbromide or the other ingredients.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.