Canesten 100mg Pessary Clotrimazole
Deal: 20% Off
There are many women who suffer from thrush, and this can cause a lot of discomfort particularly in cases where it is recurring. Use Canesten 100mg Pessary Clotrimazole preferably at night, for fast effective relief from the itchy, uncomfortable and sore symptoms of thrush.
Clotrimazole, the active ingredient of Canesten, has been shown to be safe in pregnancy but ask your doctor to ensure that treatment is suitable for the you. If advised, the pessary should be inserted without the use of the applicator.
With the itching and discomfort that can be caused by vaginal candidiasis, otherwise known as thrush, this can be a condition that is both unpleasant and embarrassing for women. This is why women are eager to take action and find a fast acting treatment to combat this infection, which is where Canesten 100mg Pessary Clotrimazole can prove invaluable.
This product can help to treat the infection internally to ensure that all symptoms of thrush are addressed rather than just the external soreness and itching. The treatment can provide rapid relief from these unpleasant symptoms, enabling you get back to normal with faster than ever.
Adults, including the elderly (under 60 years old) and adolescents 16 years and over:
For the treatment of vaginal thrush only.
Either insert one pessary at night for 6 consecutive nights or insert two pessaries a night for 3 consecutive nights.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Clotrimazole 100mg per pessary.
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Calcium lactate pentahydrate, maize starch, crospovidone, colloidal anhydrous silica, lactic acid, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, hypromellose and microcrystalline cellulose.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Vaginal irritation and burning sensation may occur.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Consult your doctor if this is your first time to experience candidal vaginitis symptoms.
- If you or your partner has ever had a sexually transmitted disease, or if you have had more than 2 candidal vaginitis in the last 6 months, consult your doctor before using the product.
- If you are aged over 60 years of age or under 16 years of age, or if you have ever had an allergic reaction to vaginal antifungal products including imidazoles and Canesten, consult your doctor before using the product.
- Avoid using the product, if you are pregnant, or trying to become pregnant.
- Consult your doctor before using the product if you have irregular and abnormal vaginal bleeding or foul smelling vaginal discharge or blood-stained discharge, nausea or vomiting, fever or chills, diarrhoea, vaginal or vulval ulcers, sores or blisters, dysuria, lower abdominal pain or adverse events such as irritation, redness or swelling associated with this product.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.