Women who suffer from thrush will know just how unpleasant, painful, and embarrassing this condition can be. Getting effective treatment as soon as possible is important, and with Canesten Thrush Cream 2% you will benefit from a treatment that can tackle the external itching and symptoms in order to help rid you of the discomfort.
If you suffer from diabetes and your blood sugar levels are not controlled, you are more likely to develop thrush. Eating a balanced diet and making other lifestyle changes can prevent a sugar spike and encourage better blood sugar stability.
When you suffer from thrush, you can experience a lot of discomfort with soreness, itching, and pain depending on the severity of the infection. If you are looking for an effective, fast acting, and proven treatment to alleviate the embarrassing external symptoms, Canesten Thrush Cream 2% is an excellent choice.
This is a proven treatment that is able to tackle the external signs associated with this condition to provide you with fast and effective relief. The treatment comes in the form of an easy to apply cream that is able to provide rapid and effective relief.
Adults, including the elderly (under 60 years old) and children 16 years and over:
Apply 2 to 3 times a day and gently rub the cream in to the affected area.
Canesten Thrush Cream can be used to treat thrush in men and women.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Benzyl alcohol, polysorbate 60, sorbitan stearate, cetyl palmitate, cetostearyl alcohol, octyldodecanol and purified water.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Vaginal irritation and burning sensation.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Consult your doctor if this is your first time to experience candidal vaginitis symptoms.
- If you or your partner has ever had a sexually transmitted disease, or if you have had more than 2 candidal vaginitis in the last 6 months, consult your doctor before using the product.
- If you are aged over 60 years of age or under 16 years of age, or if you have ever had an allergic reaction to vaginal antifungal products including imidazoles and Canesten, consult your doctor before using the product.
- Avoid using the product, if you are pregnant, or trying to become pregnant.
- Consult your doctor before using the product if you have irregular and abnormal vaginal bleeding or foul smelling vaginal discharge or blood-stained discharge, nausea or vomiting, fever or chills, diarrhoea, vaginal or vulval ulcers, sores or blisters, dysuria, lower abdominal pain or adverse events such as irritation, redness or swelling associated with this product.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.