This medicine is used to treat dry, itchy, or scaly skin including dry skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis. It contains two main ingredients that work together to relieve itching and rehydrate dry skin by helping it to retain more moisture.
This medicine is available as a cream which is applied on to the skin.
Speak to your doctor if your symptoms do not improve or if they get worse during treatment with this medicine.
Always use Balneum Plus Cream exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor or pharmacist if you are not sure.
- The medicine is for external use by adults, the elderly and children.
- Using clean hands, apply the cream to the affected areas twice a day until the symptoms have eased.
Most medicines can cause some side-effects but not everyone having the same medicine will get the same side-effects.
The following side-effects have been associated with people having this medicine:
- burning sensation
- skin redness
- formation of pustules
- worsening of eczema if applied to inflamed skin areas
- allergic reactions
This medicine may not be suitable for everyone and some people must never have it. Check the leaflet that comes with your medicine to make sure that the medicine is suitable before having it.
Always get advice from a healthcare professional before having this medicine if:
- you are allergic or sensitive to or have had a reaction to any of the ingredients in the medicine
- you have a skin condition called erythroderma
- you have skin that is inflamed, weeping, broken, or infected
If you are taking more than one medicine they may interact with each other. This medicine is unlikely to have any important interactions. But speak to your pharmacist or doctor if you get any unusual symptoms while having this medicine with other medicines.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.