MultiPack (Viagra 50mg, Cialis 10mg + Levitra 10mg)
The Erectile Dysfunction Starter Kit contains starting doses of Viagra, Cialis & Levitra. It allows men to try each impotence treatment to find the drug that they find most effective before starting long term treatment.
- Eat a balanced diet: Regularly eating fatty foods will not only make you overweight but will contribute to blocking your arteries and reducing blood flow to the penis.
- Reduce alcohol consumption: Alcohol acts to depress the central nervous system making it harder to achieve an erection.
Our Erectile Dyfunction Starter Pack contains the starting dose of each of the main brands of erectile dysfunction treatment. Erectile dysfunction treatments can produce differing effects depending on the individual; this Starter Pack allows patients to try each of the drugs to find the one that gives the best results without any undesirable effects.
The Erectile Dysfunction Starter Pack contains Viagra 50mg tablets x 4, Cialis 10mg tablets x 4 and Levitra 10mg tablets x 4.
Please read the Patient Information Leaflets for side effects and additional information about each medicine.
Pharmacist tip: You should take a single tablet up to 1 hour before sexual intercourse. Depending on the drug, the effects can last up to 36 hours. You should not take more than 1 tablet of any erectile dysfunction treatment in a 36 hour period.
- You should take one tablet at least 30 minutes before sex.
- ED treatments can take up to an hour to take effect in some men, although they can take effect in as little as 15 – 20 minutes in some men.
- Viagra & Levitracan produce an effect for up to 4 – 5 hours, although occasionally it can last longer. Cialis can have an effect for up to 36 hours.
- You should never take more than tablet for erectile dysfunction (Viagra, Cialis, or Levitra) in a 24-hour period.
- ED treatments can be affected by food and alcohol consumption. You shoud check the Patient Information Leaflets of the indivual drugs for more information.
If you do experience side effects from ED treatments they may include headache, flushing, and nasal congestion. ED treatments has a small risk of nausea, vomiting, diarrhoea, and skin rash as with all medicines. Please read the Patient Information Leaflet enclosed with your medicines for a full list of side effects.
If you experience any adverse effects from taking your prescribed medicine it is important to let us know immediately. Please log in to your online account and message one of our healthcare professionals or alternatively call us on 0117 971 1603. In a medical emergency you should contact the emergency services or go straight to your local Accident & Emergency.
When combined with nitrates or alpha-blockers, ED treatments can cause a dangerous drop in blood pressure. You should have checked this during your consultation but if you are in any doubt do not take ED treatments and contact us via your online account. You should also avoid using the recreational drug ‘Poppers’, also called ‘Aromas’ or ‘Room Odourisers’ as these also contain nitrates.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.