Flomax Relief MR is an effective treatment for urinary problems such as poor stream, hesitancy, dribbling and poor emptying. It contains the active ingredient tamsulosin hydrochloride that relaxes the prostate and relieves pressure so the bladder can be completely emptied. Get relief within 7 to 14 days. For Men Only.
Enlargement of the prostate usually effects men over the age of 60 and is usually harmless. Flomax relaxes muscles in the prostate allowing a better urine flow.
Flomax Relief MR can provide effective relief for people suffering from frequent night-time urinating, the urge to urinate every few hours, a weak flow or the feeling of unfinished urination.
Each capsule contains tamsulosin hydrochloride which acts as a gentle relaxant on the muscles surrounding the urethra, making it easier to urinate so the bladder can be emptied more completely to reduce trips to the toilet.
Flomax Relief MR is an alpha-blocker treatment that provides fast acting relief that will start to take effect within days after the first dose. The main ingredient tamsulosin hydrochloride is an established treatment for BPH symptoms.
Additional information for men:-
Men have a prostate gland which is used to produce seminal fluid for reproduction. It is approximately the size of a chestnut and as men get older this can increase in size and press on other parts of the urinary system. It can make it difficult to pass water, increase frequency of toilet visits and weaker interrupted urine stream. Flomax helps to release pressure and alleviate symptoms asscociated with urinary infrequency.
Men 45 years and over only:
After a meal, swallow 1 whole capsule with water, at the same time every day.
- Create a note indicating the date you started this treatment.
- If this is the first time you are taking this medication, discontinue and consult your doctor if after 2 weeks, symptoms get worse or you have not improved.
- Within six weeks of starting this treatment, consult your doctor to confirm that your symptoms are due to BPH.
- Contact your doctor every 12 months to have your prostate checked.
- If your symptoms get worse or change consult your doctor.
- If you miss a dose, take it later after a meal, the same day.
- When you forget to take a dose, swallow your daily capsule at the usual time the next day. Avoid swallowing 2 capsules to make up for a missed dose.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Tamsulosin Hydrochloride 0.4mg.
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Microcrystalline Cellulose, Methacrylic Acid-Ethyl Acrylate Copolymer, Polysorbate, Sodium Laurilsulfate, Triacetin, Calcium Stearate and Talc.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Headache, dizziness, rhinitis and ejaculation disorders, such as ejaculation failure and retrograde ejaculation.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- If you are allergic to the ingredients such as Tamsulosin, or if you have liver, heart, or kidney condition, or if you have a fever caused by bladder or kidney infection, or if you feel faint ,dizzy or weak when you stand up or sit suddenly, or if you have been with the symptoms for less than 3 months, or if you have pain when urinating, or if you have or have had either bloody or cloudy urine within the last 3 months, or if you leak urine and you are unable to control it, or if you are diabetic, or if you are about to undergo cataract eye surgery or if you have had prostate surgery, or if you have recently had cloudy or blurred vision, you should not take these capsules.
- If you are taking other medication especially for lowering blood pressure, consult your pharmacist before taking this medication.
- Inform your dentist or doctor that you are taking this medication before any dental procedure or operation as there is the likelihood that this medication might interfere with anaesthetic effects.
Read the included leaflet before using this medication. Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.