If you're suffering from vaginal or penile thrush then this Fluconazole 150mg Capsule will effectively treat the causes and relieve your symptoms.
An oral fluconazole capsule can be used with clotrimazole cream to provide added relief and help to fight the infection. Recurrent epsiodes of thrush should be investigated by a GP as it can be a sign of underlying conditions such as diabetes or pregnancy.
Fluconazole Oral Capssule is an effective single dose treatment for female vaginal thrush. It can also be used to treat men suffering with penile thrush. This medicine contains the same active ingredient as the branded Diflucan Capsule or Canesten Oral Capsule.
This product is not suitable for oral thrush and you should consult a medical professonal should you be unsure as to the cause of your symptoms.
One Fluconazole Oral Capsule should be taken when you have penile or vaginal thrush.
Each Fluconazole Capsule contains:
Fluconazole 150mg as the active ingredient.
Also contains Lactose, therefore is unsuitable for people with intolerance to lactose.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Seizures, Rash, alopecia, pruritus, gastrointestinal and abdominal pains, headache, dizziness, nausea, allergic reaction, diarrhoea, abdominal distension vomiting and flatulence.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Do not use Fluconazole Oral Capsule if any of the following applies:
- You have had more than two infections of thrush within a six month period.
- You are under 16 or over 60 years of age.
- You are alllergic t any of the ingredients in this medicine.
- If you are taking the antihistamine Terfenadine or the prescription medicine Cisapride.
- You have any disease or illness affecting your liver or kidneys.
- You have had unexplained jaundice.
- You or your partner have had exposure to a sexually transmitted disease.
- you are unaware as o the cause of your symptoms.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.