Testim Gel Starter Pack
- Select the “Starter Kit” of the product you would like (Testim, Testogel or Tostran). This differs from the normal pack because it also contains 2 testosterone test kits.
- Click 'Start Consultation' and fill in the short medical questionnaire and proceed through the checkout process.
- After review of your consultation our UK registered GP will require you to undergo some blood tests. This is to see if you are likely to benefit from testosterone replacement therapy, to measure your testosterone levels and to determine if treatment is safe for you.
- On approval a testosterone kit will be sent to you.This needs to be completed and sent off before treatment can be started. The test is easy to perform at home and is sent to the Laboratory in London using the free post envelope enclosed in the pack. The results are sent directly to us here within 4 hours of them receiving the tests.
- Our UK GP will review you results and the answers from your questionnaire and either authorise or decline you request.If you request is declined then the total amount minus the cost of the home kit will be refunded to you. The home kit is £35.
- After Dr approval, the medication and the 2nd home test kit is send out to you.
- The second testosterone test needs to be completed after 3 weeks. The results are assessed to ensure, for your health and safety, that the medication is having an effect.
Once the 2 tests have been performed in the first month. We will be sure that the medication is effective and a further test will needed in 6 months time and after that at yearly intervals.
The starter pack price includes the following:-
- 2 testosterone home test kits- can be conducted without any embarrassment from the convenience of your own home, but one will be needed before treatment is initiated. Each blood test is provided at a cost of £35, but you will be able to decide whether or not to proceed at each step of the way.
- 1 packet of the medication
- Doctors Consultation
- Free standard delivery.
Testim gel is a clear gel which contains testosterone. Testosterone is a male hormone. Testim gel is applied to your skin (shoulders or/and upper arms) and testosterone is absorbed directly into your body through skin. It then enters your blood stream and helps to raise your testosterone to normal levels. The type of testosterone delivered into your body by Testim Gel is the same as the testosterone produced in your body.
Testim gel is used to replace testosterone in men who do not produce sufficient natural testosterone, a condition known as hypogonadism. Testosterone is made naturally in your body in your testicles and help to product sperm and develop and maintain the male sexual characteristics such as a deep voice and body hair. It is also necessary for normal sexual function and sex drive. Testosterone also helps to maintain muscle size and strength.
Please ensure you have read the directions tab on this page before you proceed.
Apply Testim Gel only to healthy,normal skin. Never apply Testim Gel to your genitals (penis and testes) or to skin that is broken or damaged and avoid contact with open sores, wounds or irritations. Apply Testim Gel at the same time each day (preferably every morning). Apply the contents of one (1) or two (2) tube(s) of gel on the shoulders and/or upper arms, every morning as instructed by your doctor. If you take a bath or shower in the morning, use Testim Gel after your bath or shower. Make sure that your shoulders and/or upper arms are clean and completely dry before putting on the gel. Open the Testim Gel aluminium tube by piercing the end of the tube with the top part of the cap. Squeeze the entire contents of the tube into the palm of your hand. Squeeze the gel out from the bottom of the tube towards the top. Apply Testim Gel only to your shoulders and/or upper arms as a thin layer. In this way your body will absorb the right amount of testosterone. Use a circular motion to rub the gel in to your skin for several seconds. Do this until no gel is left on the skin area. This process should be repeated with a second tube of Testim Gel by patients who have been prescribed a daily dose of testosterone 100mg. It is suggested that patients who require two tubes of gel each day use both shoulders (one tube per shoulder) and/or upper arms as application sites. Thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water immediately after application. This will also reduce the chance that the medicine will spread from your hands to other people. Let Testim Gel dry for a few minutes before you dress. This prevents your clothing from wiping the gel off your skin and ensures that your body will absorb the correct amount of testosterone. If you wash the application site within 6 hours after applying Testim Gel you may lower the amount of testosterone that is absorbed by your body. Therefore, wait at least 6 hours after applying the gel before showering or swimming to ensure that the greatest amount of Testim Gel is absorbed into your body.
2 home tests for testosterone.
The active substance is testosterone 50mg per tube. The other ingredients are Ethanol, Carbomers (980 and 1342), Propylene Glycol, Glycerol, Macrogol 1000, Trometamol, Pentadecalactone and Purified Water. The ethanol content is approximately 74%.
All our orders are sent out using Royal Mail. Tracking is available on all orders.
We always aim to dispatch all orders within 24 hours of them being received, if we are unable to meet this
high standard for whatever reason we will always contact you to advise you of the delay.
We offer free UK standard delivery on orders over £40.
The following delivery options are available:
- Standard Delivery - 2/3 day delivery - £2.95
- Express Delivery - 1/2 day delivery - £4.45
- Special Delivery (Guaranteed before 1pm) - £8.95
- Saturday Guaranteed before 1pm - £10.45
The cut-off for same day dispatch of orders is 4pm. Orders processed after this time will be dispatched the following working day. Orders are dispatched Monday - Friday. Orders will not be processed on weekends or bank holidays.
We ensure all deliveries are in plain packaging for discreet delivery of your medicines and pharmacy goods.
Deliveries containing pharmacy-only or prescription medicines may require a signature on receipt.
Delivery is free for all NHS prescriptions.
Please note: Royal Mail do not deliver on Sundays or Bank Holidays - this should be taken into account when ordering.
We are currently unable to ship orders outside of the UK.