Quick Repeat Service
The Independent Pharmacy Quick Repeat service
What is it?
The Independent Pharmacy Quick Repeat system allows you to review your previous Online Doctor consultation notes and re-order your medication in less than 2 minutes!
How does it work?
Quick Repeats work in a similar manner to a repeat prescription from your doctor, meaning that you have multiple batches of your treatment authorised at once allowing you to claim your next lot of treatment with the click of a button when you need it.
- Complete an Online Doctor consultation for a relevant condition.
- Select to be included in the Quick Repeat service.
- Your confirmation email will inform you if you are on the Quick Repeat system.
- Log in to your account anytime from 7 days after the initial consultation.
- Choose 'Online Doctor Orders' and select the consultation with Quick Repeats still to claim.
- Claim your Quick Repeat if your health hasn't changed since the last consultation, and checkout.
- You receive your medication quickly and confidentially!
What does it cost?
Nothing! Our Quick Repeat service is completely free; you just pay for your medicines as normal. It is designed to make the lives of our patients easier and increase access to safe and effective healthcare.
What happens when I run out of Quick Repeats?
When you run out of Quick Repeats you will be informed and you will no longer be able to order them via your account. You will need to start a new consultation for your condition and select to be included in the Quick Repeat service.
Don't worry, this will be easy - we save your important details from last time to make your consultation process as easy as possible!
Our prescribers will decide whether you are eligible for the service, depending on whether you have had the medication before, your previous medical history and the strength and quantity of medication you are requesting. This is based upon the clinical judgement of the prescriber whose decision is final; we cannot guarantee you will be accepted onto the Quick Repeat service every time.
Our Pharmacists check every Quick Repeat for safety and appropriateness. They reserve the right to refuse to supply medication if they deem it inappropriate. This may be due to a short period of time between repeat orders. We will always contact you if there is an issue in an attempt to resolve it.