We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Front-end Web Developer
Business is booming and we need to up our game — could you be the front-end talent we need?
A challenging and exciting role at a UK online pharmacy has opened up as we expand our development capacity in-house. Join us and you’ll get the chance to head up the development team of a high-turnover e-commerce website.
It’s a great time to join the business as we’re expanding — you can come in and make a real difference to our operations. You will be working closely with the directors and an external agency to ensure that you hit the ground running. We’re an exciting, young company with a flexible, team-led approach.
We’re looking for a technical problem-solver and programmer who has an eye for design and CSS. We need someone who is competent at CRO and SEO, and understands the core principles of UX & UI.
From designing branded visuals, to maintaining and updating websites and applications — we’re looking for someone with a passion for digital. As an e-commerce business, we’re looking for a development champion who appreciates the importance of usability and design decisions on ROI and sales.
Must-haves: passion for user-centric design & development, and a keen interest in e-commerce.
This would suit a confident and ambitious developer who is looking to progress their career and carve out an independent career path in an organisation who understands digital.
- Competitive salary (based on experience)
- Based in Brislington, Bristol, BS4 5PF
- Working pattern: 40 hours per week, 8.30am – 5.00pm with 30 minutes lunch break Monday - Friday
- 23 days paid holiday plus all bank holidays
- Pension & bonus
- Car parking space available
- Maintaining, enhancing, and creating web assets and applications
- Producing wireframes, mock-ups, and the development of site and applications
- Developing new user-facing features
- Ensuring technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Conversion rate optimised web & email design
- Responsive web design
- Bug identification & fixing
- Full command of HTML & CSS & SASS
- JS, JQuery & React experience
- Responsive design & compatibility ninja
- UX & UI advocate
- Ecommerce experience preferred
- Foundation / Inky
- HTML Emails
- VAGRANT / PUPHPET
- MySQL experience
- Sales optimisation experience
- Optimizely, Google A/B or similar
- Laravel/blade experience
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Willingness to learn
- Displays initiative
- Happy to accept responsibility
- Works well under pressure
- Can work to deadlines
- Highly organised and reliable
For further information, please contact Scott McDougall or Andy Boysan on 0333 2200 519 or email email@example.com
To apply, send your CV with a cover note to firstname.lastname@example.org