We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
Business is booming and we need to up our game — could you be the talent that we need?
Challenging and exciting roles at a UK online pharmacy have opened up as we expand our in-house pharmacy team. Join us and you’ll get the chance to join the young & dynamic dispensary team of a rapidly growing digital pharmacy.
It’s a great time to join the business as we’re expanding — you can come in and make a real difference to our operations. You will be working closely with the directors and the rest of our team to ensure that you hit the ground running. We’re an exciting, young company with a flexible, team-led approach.
We’re looking for an enthusiastic and hard-working people to become valued members of our team. We offer the chance to experience a different side of pharmacy as well as the opportunity to grow with the company and diversify your role in our expanding business.
We’re looking for someone with a passion for innovation, developing processes, and driving things forward. As a constantly evolving business, we’re looking for confident and logical decision makers who appreciate the importance of good communication in a fast-paced team environment.
This would suit confident and ambitious candidates who are looking to progress their career and carve out an independent career path in a growing digital organisation.
Desirable attributes for all roles
- Great communicator
- Good interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn
- Displays initiative
- Happy to accept responsibility
- Works well under pressure
- Can work to deadlines and targets
- Excellent at working to and developing processes
- Good numeracy & literacy
- IT skills - proficient in Microsoft Word and basic email systems
- Highly organised and reliable
- To approve, decline, or request further information for website orders in a timely manner.
- To ensure a thorough knowledge of the service clinical guidelines and that these are followed at all times.
- To attend monthly remote clinical meetings and offer feedback for service improvement.
- To carry out regular CPD and training to ensure competency and knowledge relevant to products prescribed through the service.
- To work with managers and Clinical Lead to aid training and further development of clinical guidelines.
- To contribute to internal clinical audits.
- To establish, foster and maintain close working relationships with managers & other prescribers to allow swift resolution of issues and sharing of knowledge.
- To help plan rotas to ensure service delivery.
- Degree level education in Medicine or Pharmacy
- Suitable professional qualification, such as on GP register or Pharmacist Prescriber.
- Current registration with the relevant professional body
- Previous experience of working in a general prescribing role
- Good keyboard and computer skills
- Good attention to detail and accuracy
ALL STAFF ARE REQUIRED TO:
- Familiarise themselves with the Company Policies and Procedures, accessible by all staff at any time from the website.
- Uphold the Equal Opportunities and Anti-Harassment and Bullying Policies, ensuring effective implementation in all aspects of their work for the Company.
- Act at all times within the Company Rules, Policies, Procedures, and any other statutory requirements.
- Be proactive, bring ideas, suggestions and contribute to business improvement.
- Undertake Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults training, Safeguarding Children training, and Mental Capacity Act training, as required.
- Attend staff and team meetings as required.
- Observe health and safety procedures in the workplace to ensure personal safety and to safeguard the interests and safety of colleagues, customers and visitors.
- Undertake other duties and responsibilities as appropriate since all staff are expected to work flexibly within their skill level to respond to changing priorities and make sure that customer needs and business objectives are met.
- Ensure they have relevant insurance to cover remote prescribing.
- Competitive remuneration.
- Hours negotiable.
For further information, please contact Scott McDougall or Andy Boysan on 0333 2200 519 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply, send your CV with a cover note to email@example.com