Getting rid of embarrassing verrucas and warts isn't always easy but you can speed up the process with the use of Bazuka Gel. This proven and effective gel is able to provide fast and efficient relief from these problems, enabling you to get back on track quickly and without fuss.
Bazuka Gel is a uniquely formulated product which dries on the affected areas to form a protective barrier that is water resistant. This means that the infection is less likely to spread and there is no need to mess around with plasters. This gel contains salicyclic acid to get rid of the skin tissue that is infection, which in turn helps to get rid of the virus.
Bazuka gels form a water seal barrier and do not need to be covered with a plaster. If you have warts on your face, genitals or if they itch or bleed then medical advice should be sought before use.
Adults, including the elderly and children 2 years and over:
Apply Bazuka Gel to your verruca, wart, corn or callus, once every day, usually in the evening. Repeat the following daily treatment routine until your verruca, wart, corn or callus has disappeared.
Soak the affected area in warm water for 2 to 3 minutes. Dry the area thoroughly with your own towel (to avoid cross-infection).
Remove the protective yellow cap, leaving the white nozzle attached to the tube.
Carefully apply a thin coating (one or two drops) of the gel to the top of the verruca wart, corn or callus, and allow it to dry for a few minutes to form a small white patch which sticks to the skin and is water-resistant.
There is no need to cover it with a sticking plaster.
Take care to avoid the gel spreading onto surrounding healthy skin, as this may cause inflammation.
Every evening for the next week, carefully peel or pick off the white patch of dried gel from the verruca, wart, corn or callus.
Apply fresh gel by repeating steps 1 to 3.
Occasionally, if removal of the white patch proves difficult, carefully re-apply the gel directly over it and allow to dry. This should help thicken the white patch to assist removal. If necessary such re-application may be made on 2 or 3 successive days.
Do not apply excessively. Always replace the cap after use. Do not fold the tube during use.
Once every week, before applying fresh gel, gently rub the verruca, wart, corn or callus with the emery board provided, or with a pumice stone. Whatever you use, in the case of a verruca or wart, remember not to let anyone else use it or they could get a verruca or wart as well.
The length of treatment will vary according to the resistance and size of the verruca, wart, corn or callus. Some may be resolved in a relatively short time but successful treatment of certain verrucas and warts can sometimes take up to 12 weeks, so you must continue and not give up until the verruca, wart, corn or callus has disappeared (unless irritation occurs).
At the end of treatment, if the white patch is difficult to remove, it may be allowed to remain on the skin until if sheds.
Not everyone will experience side effects when they use Bazuka Gel, however if you do they can include:
- A slight tingling sensation and/or some mild tenderness.
- In rare cases, this may appear as a temporary blemish on the skin.
- If you experience undue pain or irritation, stop the treatment and ask your doctor for advice.
- If you accidentally apply Bazuka Gel to normal skin, wipe it off straight away with a tissue, and, if necessary, wash the area.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Do not use anywhere on or near your face, neck, armpits, breasts, bottom or genital (sex) regions, on birthmarks, moles, warts with hairs growing from them, or any other spots.
- If you are diabetic or suffer from poor blood circulation to your hands or feet If you are sensitive to any of its ingredients (as listed) on broken skin.
For your safety:
- This gel is for application to the skin only. Keep it away from your eyes, nose and mouth, and from cuts and grazes.
- Take care not to apply any of the gel to surrounding normal skin, especially when treating children's delicate skin.
- If accidental spreading occurs, immediately remove surplus gel with a tissue.
- If the gel is accidentally swallowed, or if it gets into the eyes, contact a doctor or a hospital straight away.
- Avoid inhaling the vapour from this product as if can be harmful.
- Do not get Bazuka Gel on your clothes, jewellery, fabrics or furniture as it may damage them.
- Do not apply Bazuka Gel in proximity to open flames or near burning cigarettes.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
The active ingredients contained in Bazuka Gel are:
12% Salicylic Acid w/w, Lactic Acid 4%.
Bazuka Gel also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Camphor, Pyroxylin, Ethanol and Ethyl Acetone
The active ingredient contained in Bazuka Extra Strength Gel is:
26% Salicylic Acid w/w.
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Also contains: Camphor, Povidone, Pyroxylin, Ethanol and Ethyl Acetone.