- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Buy Nicorette Quickmist Spray Online
Nicorette Quickmist Fresh Mint 1mg/Spray Duo information
What is Nicorette Quickmist Fresh Mint 1mg/Spray?
Nicorette Fresh Mint QuickMist is a Nicotine Replacement Therapy (NRT) that helps to relieve and/or prevent withdrawal symptoms and reduce the cravings you get when you try to stop smoking or when cutting down the number of cigarettes you smoke.
Discreetly packaged and ideal for use on the go, Nicorette Fresh Mint QuickMist works by acting fast on cravings to help smokers quit . It helps make nicotine cravings a thing of the past .
Use Nicorette Fresh Mint QuickMist for fast relief of nicotine cravings when quitting smoking.
Features of Nicorette® Quickmist Fresh Mint 1mg Spray Mouth Spray Nicotine (Stop Smoking Aid)
- Fast craving relief
- Portable craving relief anytime, anywhere
- Helps make nicotine cravings a thing of the past
- Help break the habit and quit smoking for good
Over-the-counter anti-smoking remedies
There are many types of NRT (Nicotine Replacement Therapy) medication available over the counter. These include:
- Skin patches
- Chewing gum
- Tablets, oral strips and lozenges
- Nasal and mouth spray
Nicorette Quickmist Fresh Mint 1mg/Spray directions
It is important to use enough nicotine spray to control cravings, and using 1 or 2 sprays corresponds to the nicotine from a cigarette.
- Use 1 spray first and if your cravings do not disappear within a few minutes use a second spray.
- If 2 sprays are required to control cravings, future doses may be delivered as 2 consecutive sprays.
- For many smokers, this means about 1-2 sprays every 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- Do not use more than 2 sprays per dose or 4 sprays per hour or 64 sprays per day.
Nicorette Quickmist Fresh Mint 1mg/Spray ingredientsNicorette Quickmist Fresh Mint 1mg/Spray contains: propylene glycol, anhydrous ethanol, trometamol, poloxamer 407, glycerol, sodium hydrogen carbonate, levomenthol, mint flavour, cooling flavour, sucralose, acesulfame potassium, butylated hydroxytoluene, hydrochloric acid, purified water.
Nicorette Quickmist Fresh Mint 1mg/Spray warnings
- This is a medicine; Consult your doctor or pharmacist if you have an underlying medical condition, are taking any other medication or complementary therapy, or if symptoms persist.
- Seek advice before using if you are breast feeding, pregnant, planning to become pregnant, or suffer from allergies.
- Keep all medicines out of the reach of children.