There are several distressing physical and psychological symptoms that come with menopause, and these symptoms can interfere with the lives of many women daily. If you’re struggling with menopausal symptoms such as vaginal dryness or vaginal atrophy, Ovestin Cream can provide relief. Ovestin is different from other vaginal lubricants and moisturisers as it contains estriol. Estriol mimics the oestrogen that would normally be produced by the ovaries, keeping the vagina hydrated and soothed.
But what do real users think of Ovestin Cream? If you’re thinking about trying this treatment but you’re not completely sure yet, take a look at the reviews below. We’ve gathered Ovestin Cream reviews from customers of The Independent Pharmacy with the help from Reviews.io, so you can read what real users think of this hormone replacement therapy (HRT) treatment and learn about their experiences with it.
We've also outlined any key points and takeaways you should know, as well as provided some helpful links. Read our Ovestin Cream reviews below:
Ovestin Cream reviews from Reviews IO
Our Ovestin Cream reviews summary: how it rates overall
We gather customer reviews for all of our available medicines and treatments using Trustpilot — including Ovestin Cream.
A great number of people who ordered this HRT treatment from The Independent Pharmacy have left positive Ovestin Cream reviews, detailing their experience with this beneficial treatment.
You can read individual Ovestin Cream reviews from our customers in the section above, but if you want a quick overview of what real users think of this menopause treatment, we’ve created a round-up of key takeaways and points to note from customer feedback:
- Users described Ovestin cream as “absolutely brilliant”, “magic” and “excellent”
- Ovestin cream eases itching, acts as a vaginal lubricant, and eases the symptoms caused by a lack of oestrogen
- One review mentions the lack of side effects — reporting “this is helping a lot with dryness and I haven't noticed any side effects”
- Customers have reported that after using Ovestin cream they “feel normal again” and “couldn’t do without it”
- Customers are pleased with the wonderful customer service provided by The Independent Pharmacy, describing it as quick, easy, and fast. One customer notes how convenient it is to use The Independent Pharmacy to stock up on cream, as her GP is only able to prescribe it every 10 weeks “so a backup is occasionally needed”.
From the overwhelmingly positive reviews left by our customers here, we can summarise that Ovestin Cream users are very happy with this treatment and the service provided by The Independent Pharmacy.
Everything else you need to know about Ovestin Cream
If you’ve read the Ovestin Cream reviews from real users above, and you would like to find out more about Ovestin Cream and what it could do for you to relieve menopausal symptoms, we’re here to help.
Here at The Independent Pharmacy, we’ve created a few helpful pages to give you some more information about Ovestin Cream, other HRT treatments, and some more general content on menopause so that you can learn more.
Visit the following pages to learn everything you need to know about this menopause treatment before you buy:
- For a general introduction to Ovestin Cream, head over to our detailed Ovestin Cream guide, where we cover everything from how the cream works, to how to use it and how much to use.
- For other menopause treatment options and alternatives to Ovestin Cream, check out our menopause (HRT) treatments page.
- To read more advice and information about the menopause, as well as in-depth reviews and guides to other available treatments, visit our menopause guides.
If you’ve visited the above pages and read the Ovestin Cream reviews, and you would like to order a repeat supply of treatment, you can buy Ovestin cream here.
You’ll just need to answer a few questions as part of our online consultation form, but don’t worry — it’s quick, free, and easy to do. Once you complete the questionnaire, one of our qualified prescribers at The Independent Pharmacy can review and approve your order, before it is dispatched straight to your door. Treatments can arrive as quickly as the next working day.