Alli Slimming Capsules 84 Pack is ideal for those who have a body mass index of 28 or over and who want to boost their weight loss.
The capsules can help to boost weight loss by up to 50 percent a week, allowing you to achieve your desired results faster.
This is a non prescription weight loss supplement that contains orlistat as its active ingredient. It has been prescribed by doctors for many years and is now available to buy without a prescription. It is only available from pharmacies.
One capsule should be taken three times a day with each main meal, where it will block the absorbtion of fat in to the body.
Losing as little as 10 pounds or 5 kilos can make a big difference to your joints, reduce your blood pressure and blood sugar. Alli will help you lose the weight faster than ever before.
Adults 18 years and over:
One capsule should be taken three times a day before or during mealtimes up to and including an hour after food.
If you miss, forget to take a capsule, or it is more than one hour since your last main meal, you should not take the missed dose. If it is less than an hour since your last main meal, you should take the capsule as soon as possible.
Make sure you take a multivitamin at night time, every day for adequate absorption of vitamins A, D, E and K.
If your meal does not contain fat, you should not take dose of the medication, because Alli only works by blocking the absorption of fat that you eat.
Please do not exceed the maximum daily dose of: 3 capsules a day
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however if you do they can include:
Alli capsules can cause severe allergic reactions such as fast heart beat, serious breathing difficulties, sweating, itching, rash, swollen face and even collapsing. If any of these reactions occur, stop taking the medication and seek medical assistance right away.
More serious side effects include severe stomach pain caused by gallstones, bleeding from the rectum, skin blistering and inflammation of the large intestine (diverticulitis) symptoms such as left hand side abdominal pain, fever and constipation. Other severe reactions include inflammation of the liver (hepatitis) symptoms such as stomach pain, liver tenderness, yellow skin and eyes and itching. Stop taking the medication and consult your doctor, if you get any of these serious side effects.
Other common side effects are anxiety, abdominal pain, wind, rapid bowel motions, oily or fatty stools, soft stools, incontinence, liquid runny stools and frequent bowel movements.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor, if you don't lose weight after taking Alli for twelve weeks.
- Alli should never be taken for more than six months.
- In case you accidentally ingest too many capsules, consult your doctor as soon as possible.
- The container should be tightly closed to protect the capsules from moisture.
- The 2 sealed canisters that contain silica gel should not be swallowed but should be kept in the bottle in order to keep the capsules dry.
- Consult your pharmacist or doctor if any of the side effects become bothersome or even get severe.
- Inform your doctor that you are taking Alli capsules, when scheduled to take blood tests, since some effects can be detected in your blood including increases in some liver enzymes levels and effects on blood clotting, if you are taking blood thinning medication such as Warfarin.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Microcrystalline Cellulose (E460), Sodium Starch Glycolate, Povidone (E1201), Sodium Laurilsulphate,