- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free support and advice
- We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
About Anhydrol Forte Roll-On
If you suffer from excessive perspiration, the chances are you always feel self conscious and embarrassed, which can have a huge effect on your quality of life and confidence levels. This is where using a product such as Anhydrol Forte Roll On 20% w/v Cutaneous Solution can really help.
Anhydrol Forte Roll-On information
What is Anhydrol Forte Roll-On and what is it used for?
Anhydrol Forte Roll-On 20% W/V Cutaneous Solution is an extra-strength antiperspirant deodorant designed for use by those who experience excessive sweating that affects the hands, feet, or armpits.
Anhydrol Forte is a clear, colourless liquid that contains the active ingredient aluminium chloride hexahydrate, an antiperspirant that stops you sweating. For best results, it should be applied as necessary at night, when sweating is naturally decreased, and then washed off in the morning.
The treatment can be used by adults, children over 12 and seniors and is generally used for two nights in a row followed by two nights without treatment.
How does Anhydrol Forte work?
When you apply Anhydrol Forte to your skin, the active ingredient, aluminium chloride blocks the sweat glands. The fluid pressure within the sweat glands then rises, causing the temporary cessation of the production of sweat. The sweat glands unblock naturally when our skin is shed during the day.
Alternatives to Anhydrol Forte
Wearing light clothes, changing clothes and footwear regularly and not re-using sweaty or damp clothes are ways you can stay sweat-free for longer. An anti-fungal dusting powder like Daktarin Activ, Daktarin powder or Mycota powder can help to absorb excessive moisture especially if you need treatment on your feet.
Anhydrol Forte Roll-On warnings
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Make sure that areas of skin to be treated are completely dry.
- Do not bathe or shower immediately before applying Anhydrol Forte.
- Do not shave the armpits or use a hair-removing preparation within 12 hours before or after using Anhydrol Forte.
- Do not attempt to remove the roller-ball head, as this may cause spillage of the contents which may damage eyes or irritate the skin.
- Do not get Anhydrol Forte on your clothes, linen, fabric, jewellery, metal or polished surfaces as it may damage them.
- Wash hands immediately and thoroughly after use (unless treating them), and after any inadvertent contact with Anhydrol Forte.
- If Anhydrol Forte is accidentally swallowed or gets into the eyes, contact a doctor or hospital straight away.
- Anhydrol Forte is for external use only.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
How to use Anhydrol Forte Roll-On
Adults, including the elderly and children 12 years and over:
- Make sure the area your treating is dry and apply Anhydrol Forte last thing at night (because your sweat glands are less active at night).
- The drying process of the roll-on only takes a couple of minutes. Afterwards, wash your hands (unless the hands are the area being treated.)
- Wash off all treated areas thoroughly with water in the morning.
- Anhydrol Forte is for use on armpits, hands or feet (small areas of the body only).
- The first 2 applications should be done on consecutive days followed by two days without an application. This cycle can be repeated and adjusted for your own needs.
Should you experience redness or other side effects then you may need to decrease the frequency of application.
Anhydrol Forte Roll-On ingredients
The active ingredients contained in this medicine is/are:
Aluminium chloride hexahydrate
The medicine also contains the following inactive ingredients to make up the complete product:
Industrial methylated spirit.
Anhydrol Forte Roll-On side effects
Not everyone will experience side effects when they take medication, however, if you do they can include:
Some transient irritation and redness may occur this is normally only on the skin where Anhydrol Forte has been directly applied.
If you are concerned about these effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.