- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Odaban Antiperspirant Spray
If you are feeling embarrassed or self-conscious due to excessive sweating and body odour, Odaban Antiperspirant Spray is the right treatment for you. It is quick and easy to use, gentle on the skin and effectively reduces sweating.
Buy Odaban online today from The Independent Pharmacy without the need for a prescription and get your treatment delivered straight to your door.
Odaban Antiperspirant Information
What is Odaban Antiperspirant Spray?
Odaban Antiperspirant Spray is 100% free from perfumes and allergy-inducing ingredients making it an ideal treatment option for people who suffer from excessive sweating but are looking for a solution that is kind to their skin.
Each easy-to-use pump spray bottle delivers just the right amount of this 20% aluminium chloride, silicone and alcohol-based formula to offer 24-hour protection. For best results, it should be used before bed and can be applied almost anywhere on the body to reduce sweating and unpleasant body odour.
What is Odaban Antiperspirant Spray used for?
Odaban is recognised worldwide to be one of the most effective yet gentlest antiperspirants for the control of excessive sweating (hyperhidrosis) and body odour. By controlling excessive sweating, Odaban also reduces the chances of you developing associated health conditions such as Athlete’s Foot, Jock Itch, blisters and chafing.
Odaban can be used to control excessive sweating and body odour on the following areas of the body:
- Head and face
- Hands and feet
- Back and front torso
- Around the breast, buttocks and groin
How does Odaban Antiperspirant Spray work?
- Odaban is a silicone rather than an aqueous-based formula that has been proven to prevent skin irritation commonly associated with sweat control solutions.
- It is the drying effect of Odaban that prevents sweating, which causes the pores in the skin to become temporarily plugged with a combination of the active ingredient aluminium and skin protein.
- None of the ingredients are absorbed into the bloodstream but are slowly broken down, making Odaban a very safe and effective solution for excessive sweating and body odour.
How quickly does Odaban Antiperspirant Spray?
When used daily before bed Odaban offers 24-hour protection that for most people takes effect within a few days of use. For best results, this formula should be sprayed sparingly onto completely dry skin and washed off the next morning.
Alternatives to Odaban Antiperspirant Spray
Control of excessive sweating and body odour can be challenging and therefore it is important that you find a product that works well for you. At The Independent Pharmacy, we stock a range of treatment options including, Driclor, Perspirex and Anhydrol Forte.
If you have tried non-prescription antiperspirants and they have not been effective at reducing your excessive sweating or excessive sweating is significantly affecting your confidence and self-esteem and you should speak to a doctor for further advice.
How to use Odaban Antiperspirant
Odaban is for external use only. One spray should be applied to the affected area of skin at bedtime to completely dry skin and washed off the next morning. Use sparingly as overuse can irritate the skin. Continue with nightly applications until your symptoms improve and then gradually reduce the number of weekly applications.
To avoid irritation:
- It is recommended that women, those with sensitive skin and for applications on the head always apply Odaban to the skin indirectly using a cotton wool pad or cotton bud.
- When applying Odaban to your armpits take care to only apply to the central area of the armpit, where most of the sweat glands are located.
- Men or those with armpit hair can apply 1 - 2 sprays of Odaban directly to the armpit from a distance of 10 cm. Excess spay can be removed with a tissue.
Before use, take the time to read the Patient Information Leaflet carefully.
Odaban Antiperspirant ingredients
Active ingredient: Aluminium chloride hexahydrate 20% w/v.
Other ingredients: Alcohol Denat, Aluminium Chloride, PEG-12 Dimethicone.
Odaban Antiperspirant side effects
- Skin irritation may occur if too much Odaban Spray is used per application. If this happens, stop using the spray for a few days
Odaban Antiperspirant warnings
- Odaban Antiperspirant Spray should never be applied during the day and must always be washed off in the morning.
- This product is for external use only. Take care with this product and do not get it on your eyes, mouth, or nose.
- Never spray directly on to the face.
- Do not use this treatment on open wounds or broken skin.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Odaban Antiperspirant in pregnancy & breastfeeding
Odaban only acts on the surface of the skin, there is absolutely no absorption into the bloodstream, therefore, no harm will come to the baby during pregnancy or afterwards, while breastfeeding.