- Fast, discreet delivery
Delivered in secure, plain packaging on fully tracked delivery from just £2.95
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
Our team of doctors and pharmacists, and our support staff, are all UK-based.
- Free advice and support
Have a question? Telephone support is always free; Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm.
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Based on over 24,000 reviews collected on Google and Reviews.io.
Azelair Nasal Spray
- Free standard delivery on orders over £40Spend £40.00 more for free delivery
Azelair is a prescription-only antihistamine nasal spray that alleviates common allergy irritating symptoms. It helps to ease congestion, prevent an itchy nose and relieve sneezing and a blocked nose.
Get your prescription of Azelair nasal spray online today from The Independent Pharmacy and get fast, affordable, hassle-free delivery from the comfort of your home.
- Suitable for pregnancy?no
- Suitable for breastfeeding?no
- Suitable for age:18 years +
- Maximum per order:2
- Consultation required?YesThis treatment requires an online consultation for review by our medical team. The decision to supply the specific treatment and quantity requested will be based on whether our medical team are satisfied that it will be safe, appropriate, and effective.
Azelair summary information
|Type of medicine
|Blocking the allergic effects of histamine in the nasal passages
|Use with alcohol
|No known issues
We stock 43 other treatments for Hay Fever
Visit our Hay Fever page for treatments, advice and FAQs.
Ordering as easy as 1, 2, 3...
- Find the ideal treatment
We can provide over 963 leading medicines to treat over 88 conditions.
- Get a free consultation
Our qualified healthcare professionals will assess your condition and needs.
- Enjoy our speedy delivery
And when the time comes to re-order, it'll only take a couple of clicks.
Scott is one of the two founders of The Independent Pharmacy. He is a registered pharmacist and the registered manager of our service with the CQC.
Dan is an experienced pharmacist having spent time working in both primary and secondary care. He currently supports our clinical team by providing robust clinical governance review of our internal processes and information.