- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
About Fusion Allergy Nasal Spray
Fusion Allergy Nasal Spray information
What is Fusion Allergy Nasal Spray and what is it used for?
Fusion Allergy nasal spray has been specially formulated to treat and prevent allergic rhinitis (hay fever). This easy-to-use nasal spray helps to relieve and itchy and runny nose, as well as sneezing and nasal congestion. It reduces harmful influences of allergens and airborne particles, while supporting the regeneration process of irritated nasal lining and nasal congestion.
How does Fusion Allergy Nasal Spray work?
The lining of your nose has a thin mucous layer which helps prevent allergens and infections from invading the nasal cavity. This lining can react to allergens, causing inflammation and irritation.
FUSION™ Allergy Nasal Spray contains a natural molecule called Ectoin helps protect against harmful influences of allergens, Ectoin reduces allergen induced inflammations of the nasal cavity and alleviates allergic symptoms. It also supports the regeneration process of irritated nasal mucosa caused by allergens.
How to use Fusion Allergy Nasal Spray
- Remove the cap from the bottle.
- Hold the bottle with your index and middle finger on either side of the finger rests and your thumb underneath the bottle.
- Bend your head slightly forward and close one nostril. Insert the tip of the spray into your nostril.
- While pressing down the pump quickly and firmly, breath in gently through the nose.
- Repeat in your other nostril.
Fusion Allergy Nasal Spray ingredients:
Ingredients: Ectoin, sea salt and water.
Fusion Allergy Nasal Spray side effects
If you are concerned side effects, or if the product affects you in any other way, stop using it and talk to your doctor or pharmacist.
Fusion Allergy Nasal Spray warnings
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Keep out of reach of children
- Do not use for more than 3 months after opening
- Do not share this Medical Device with other users
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
Fusion Allergy Nasal Spray FAQs
- Keep windows closed in your house or car
- Clean your pets and clothes after they have been outside
- Avoid irritants such as cigarette smoke
- Avoid grassy areas
- Wear protection such as sunglasses when you need to be outside
- Vacuum and dust your house regularly