- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Buy Abidec Drops Online
Abidec Multivitamin Drops provide your child with 7 essential vitamins to encourage their healthy growth and development. With natural flavours and aromas, Abidec Drops are an essential supplement for children and babies from birth to 12 years.
Buy Abidec Drops only today from The Independent Pharmacy. In just a few quick steps you get delivery of your medicine without even leaving your home.
Abidec Drops Information
What are Abidec Drops?
Having a new baby can be stressful enough without you also worrying about whether they are getting the right nutrients to support their healthy growth and development. Abidec Multivitamin Drops have been specially formulated with 7 essential vitamins designed specifically to support your growing child.
Abidec Drops are manufactured by Medana Pharma and are intended for use in children and babies from birth to 12 years. Each 25 ml bottle is supplied with an easy to use, reusable syringe making administering each dose quick and simple.
What vitamins are in Abidec Drops?
Abidec Multivitamin Drops contains 7 of the fundamental vitamins needed for a child’s growth and development, which include:
- Vitamin A - aids normal vision, the immune system, helps the normal function of vital organs.
- Vitamin B1, B2, B3 - helps the body convert food into energy and keeps the skin, eyes and nervous system healthy.
- Vitamin B6 - assists the body in storing energy and helps it make haemoglobin that is needed to carry oxygen around the body.
- Vitamin C - keeps cells healthy and promotes wound healing.
- Vitamin D2 - encourages bone, teeth and muscle development.
Abidec Drops dosage
Abidec Multivitamin Drops are suitable for children and babies from birth to 12 years, for daily use.
Children under 1 year: give 0.3 ml on the back of the child’s tongue, once a day.
Children 1 - 12 years: give 0.6 ml on the back of the child’s tongue, once a day.
Wash and dry the syringe after every use. Do not use a steam steriliser. Please read the Patient Information Leaflet before use.
Abidec Drops ingredients
The active ingredients in Abidec Drops are: Retinol (as vitamin A Palmitate), Ergocalciferol (Vitamin D2), Thiamine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Nicotinamide and Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C).
The other ingredients include: Sodium hydroxide, sugar (sucrose), polysorbate 60, nitrogen, refined peanut oil (arachis oil) and water.
Abidec Drops side effects
Abidec Drops contain peanut oil. Do not use this product if your child has a peanut or soy allergy. If your child feels unwell or develops any facial swelling, itching or a rash while using these drops you should attend your nearest emergency department as soon as possible.
Abidec Drops warnings
- Abidec Drops contain peanut oil and sucrose. If your child has a known or suspected allergy to either of these ingredients or any of the other ingredients included within these drops, do not use this product.
- Do not give your child Abidec if they are taking any other form of vitamin supplement or if they are having more than 500ml of formula milk a day. This is to avoid your child receiving over the recommended dose of vitamin A.
- Once you have opened your Abidec Drops you must use them within 4 weeks.
Abidec Drops in pregnancy & breastfeeding
You should not use Abidec Drops if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Please speak to a doctor or pharmacist about appropriate supplements at this time.