- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Sterimar Stop&Protect For Nasal Hygiene
Sterimar Stop & Protect Allergy Response nasal pump is scientifically proven to provide rapid and effective relief from the symptoms of allergic rhinitis including blocked, runny, itchy nose, sneezing and tingly and watery eyes. With a base of natural sea water and a patented complex, this innovative formula, enriched with sea minerals, unblocks nasal passages and encapsulates, inactivates and neutralises the allergens.
Sterimar Stop&Protect Nasal Spray Information
What is Sterimar Stop&Protect Allergy Response Spray?
Sterimar Isotonic Nasal Hygiene Spray is a 100% natural seawater spray rich in trace elements and marine minerals that helps to cleanse and moisturise the nasal passages to help reduce allergies and colds. For daily use by children and adults from the age of 3 years, it helps you to breathe more easily aiding a relaxing and restful nights sleep.
What is Sterimar Stop&Protect Response Spray used for?
Sterimar nasal spray is for daily use, suitable for both children and adults, including those who have recently undergone surgery as well as pregnant and breastfeeding women. It can be used for the following reasons:
- To cleanse and wash impurities from the nasal passages to remove dust, mucous and allergens.
- It moisturises and restores the mucosal layer of the nasal passage that can become dry and irritated from exposure to heating and air conditioning.
- The spray can prevent ear, nose and throat disorders including the common cold and throat infections, by strengthening the defences of the nasal lining through daily cleansing.
- To ease your breathing, enhancing the quality of your sleep.
How to use Sterimar Stop&Protect Nasal Spray
Sterimar is for daily use, as and when it is needed, to clean and moisturise the nasal cavity, by adults and children. The spray bottle has a unique nozzle that disperses the solution in very fine droplets further up the nose for increased efficacy and is easy to use at any angle.
- Prime the spray by briefly pressing the nozzle.
- Insert the nozzle into one nostril.
- Press briefly without tilting your head backwards or sniffing.
- Blow your nose.
- Repeat in the other nostril.
- Clean the nozzle after application with soapy water, rinse and dry.
Sterimar Stop&Protect Allergy Response Spray ingredients
This product is 100% Natural micro-diffused seawater that contains trace elements and marine minerals.
Sterimar Stop&Protect Allergy Response Nasal Spray side effects
Sterimar rarely causes side effects, however, some of the reported side effects include:
- Nose irritation
- Abnormal taste
Sterimar Stop&Protect Allergy Response Spray warnings
- Keep away from heat hot surfaces, sparks, open flames, sunlight and other ignition sources. Sterimar bottles may burst if heated.
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
Sterimar Stop&Protect Allergy Response Spray in pregnancy & breastfeeding
Sterimar Nasal Spray is 100% natural and therefore can be safely used by pregnant and breastfeeding women.