- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Hirudoid Cream and Gel
Hirudoid Cream and Gel contain 0.3% heparinoid, which effectively reduces inflammation caused by piles, bruising, phlebitis and varicose veins and aids the body’s healing process.
Available to buy online today from The Independent Pharmacy and get fast, discreet delivery directly to your chosen address.
How to use Hirudoid Cream and Gel
Hirudoid Cream and Gel are for external use only for children and adults over the age of 5 years. Do not use these products to treat haemorrhoids in children under the age of 12 years. Do not apply to areas of broken skin.
- Apply enough cream to form a thin layer over the affected area of the skin.
- This product can be applied up to 4 times a day.
- Wash your hands thoroughly after use.
Hirudoid Cream and Gel ingredients
Hirudoid Cream and Gel contain the active ingredient: 0.3% w/w Heparinoid.
Hirudoid Cream also contains: anhydrous eucerin (lanolin), emulsifying cetostearyl alcohol, glycerol, isopropyl alcohol, methyl parahydroxybenzoate (E218), myristyl alcohol, potassium hydroxide, propyl parahydroxybenzoate (E216), purified water, stearic acid and thymol.
Hirudoid Gel also contains: isopropyl alcohol, polyacrylic acid, propylene glycol (E1520), purified water and sodium hydroxide.
Hirudoid Cream and Gel side effects
Hirudoid Cream and Gel are unlikely to cause any serious side effects. In some people who suffer from sensitive skin, these products may cause you to develop a rash. If this happens to you, you should stop using the cream or gel straight away and speak to a doctor or pharmacist for advice.
Hirudoid Cream and Gel warnings
- Hirudoid Cream and Gel are for external use only on small areas of skin. You should not use this product on broken skin, avoiding areas of sensitive skin.
- This product poses a risk of causing severe burns. You should avoid smoking or naked flames while using either the cream or gel.
Hirudoid Cream and Gel in pregnancy & breastfeeding
Hirudoid Cream and Gel can be safely used during pregnancy or while breastfeeding, but it is recommended that you discuss your treatment options with a doctor or pharmacist first.