Dr Siobhan Kirk & The Independent Pharmacy
The Independent Pharmacy are happy to provide an online private dispensing service to all of the patients of Dr Siobhan Kirk and her private menopause clinic.
The Independent Pharmacy is one of the UK's fastest-growing online pharmacies. We are an NHS, CQC, & GPhC-registered pharmacy with thousands of positive reviews on Trustpilot.
If you have a private prescription from Dr Siobhan Kirk's clinic, follow the simple process below to have your prescription fulfilled by The Independent Pharmacy and delivered quickly and discreetly to your door!
We work hard to match or beat the prices of local high street pharmacies and private clinics, such as Spire. We also offer free 48-hour tracked delivery on all prescriptions over £40.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THE FULL PROCESS BEFORE CONTINUING
Step 1 - Pay for your prescription online
To speed up the process, you can pay for your prescription before it is posted, ensuring it will be sent out the day that we receive it.
Please note, the delivery times estimated on our website may not apply to Dr Siobhan Kirk's patients as your medicine cannot be dispatched until the original copy of your prescription is received by us.
- Androfeme 1% Cream - 50ml tube - £80.00 - Click here to pay
- Blissel 50mcg/g Gel - £25.95 - Click here to pay
- Cyproterone 50mg - 168 tablets - £115.00 - Click here to pay
- Elleste Solo (1mg & 2mg) - 84 tablets - £14.00 - Click here to pay
- Estring Vaginal Ring - 1 ring - £39.99 - Click here to pay
- Estriol 0.01% Cream - 80g tube - £33.00 - Click here to pay
- Evorel/Estradot/Elleste patches (25/50/75/100) - 8 patches - £14.00 - Click here to pay
- Evorel Conti & Sequi patches - 8 patches - £35.00 - Click here to pay
- Femoston tablets (all strengths) - 84 tablets - £32.99 - Click here to pay
- Femseven patches (25, 50, 75, 100) - 4 patches - £16.50 - Click here to pay
- Femseven Conti patches - 4 patches - £35.00 - Click here to pay
- Kliovance tablets - 84 tablets - £24.99 - Click here to pay
- Imvaggis 0.03% Pessaries - 24 pessaries - £21.95 - Click here to pay
- Intrarosa 6.5mg pessaries - 28 pessaries - £22.95 - Click here to pay
- Lenzetto 1.53mg spray - 1 pack - £14.00 - Click here to pay
- Norethisterone 5mg tablets - 30 tablets - £14.00 - Click here to pay
- Oestrogel - 64-dose 80g pump pack - £14.00 - Click here to pay
- Ovestin (Estriol) 0.1% cream - 15 applicators - £14.00 - Click here to pay
- Progynova 1mg & 2mg tablets - 28 tablets - £11.99 - Click here to pay
- Provera 2.5mg & 10mg Tablets - 30 tablets - £11.99 - Click here to pay
- Sandrena Gel (all strengths) - 28 sachets - £14.00 - Click here to pay
- Testogel/Tostran - 30 sachets/60g pump - £48.00 - Click here to pay
- Tibolone 2.5mg Tablets - 84 tablets - £31.00 - Click here to pay
- Utrogestan 100mg Capsules - 30 capsules - £14.00 - Click here to pay
- Utrogestan 200mg Vaginal Capsules - 21 vaginal caps - £29.99 - Click here to pay
- Vagifem/Estradiol 10mcg Vaginal Tablets - 24 tablets - £25.00 - Click here to pay
Can't find the item you've been prescribed? Contact us using the details at the bottom of this page and we can provide you with a quote.
If you do not pay for your item before we receive your prescription, one of our customer service team will email you to let you know that your item(s) are ready for dispatch and will supply you with a link for payment.
If you have items on your prescription other than those listed above, or you have multiple items and are not sure how to pay, please contact our customer service team using the details below and we will be happy to arrange a quote and payment.
Step 2 - Post us your prescription
Post your private prescription from Dr Siobhan Kirk to us at the following address:
The Independent Pharmacy
Units 19 - 20 Bonville Business Centre
Please include a cover note with your name, email address, & phone number to allow us to contact you if there are any issues.
Please be aware that we are unable to dispatch your item(s) until we receive the original prescription. Delays in posting your prescription will cause a delay in your item(s) being dispatched.
Step 3 - We dispatch your prescription
We dispatch all orders paid for before 4pm on the same day.
Your prescription will be dispatched on a Royal Mail Tracked service and will arrive in one to three working days, depending on your choice of delivery options.
You will be emailed a dispatch confirmation containing your tracking number so you can follow the progress of your parcel all the way to your door!
Need some help?
If you have any questions or need any help with the process, you can contact one of our customer service team by emailing email@example.com or calling 0333 2200 519 (local rate). Our friendly UK-based team will be more than happy to help you with any problems you may have.