Eczema is a fairly common skin condition, but for its 1.3 million or so UK sufferers the symptoms can be unsightly, uncomfortable, and often quite painful — flare-ups are typically accompanied by skin redness, itching, a rash, and often dry, flaky skin, while more severe symptoms can include blistering, weeping, or — worse still — a rather nasty skin infection.
If you’ve tried over-the-counter eczema treatments such as Aveeno (a soothing moisturiser), Adex Gel (a dual-action gel treatment) or Alphosyl (a medicated eczema shampoo) and you need something a little more potent, a prescription-only steroid treatment is often the next step. Betnovate (which comes in cream or ointment form) is one such treatment, and it has proved extremely effective at treating the unpleasant symptoms of an eczema flare-up (a course of 7 to 10 days will usually clear up symptoms).
If you’re suffering from eczema or psoriasis and you want to explore a stronger inflamed skin treatment, you can buy Betnovate Cream or Ointment via The Independent Pharmacy by simply completing a short online questionnaire.
But what do our real users think of Betnovate?
If you’re not sure if Betnovate is the right eczema treatment for you, you can read hundreds of honest, genuine Betnovate reviews from eczema and psoriasis sufferers who have used it. And to save you having to trawl through each review one-by-one, we’ve summarised the key takeaways below.
Betnovate reviews from Reviews IO
Betnovate reviews summary: how Betnovate rates overall
At The Independent Pharmacy, we gather genuine customer feedback for all of our medicines and treatments using Trustpilot. That includes Betnovate, which scores an impressive average rating of 4.9 out of 5 from over 400 user reviews (and counting).
The vast majority of Betnovate users had a positive experience when using this eczema treatment, citing its effectiveness in treating and clearing the symptoms of eczema and other skin conditions. You can read all Betnovate user reviews above, but if you’re looking for a concise overview of what Betnovate users really think, we’ve created a handy summary of the key points and takeaways right here:
- The vast majority of reviewers have found Betnovate to be effective at treating eczema and psoriasis, stating that it’s “very effective” and “excellent for controlling eczema”.
- A number of users have had successful results with Betnovate after trying several other less effective eczema treatments — many have even said Betnovate is the only treatment that works for them.
- Users have described Betnovate Ointment as “very soothing” and “healing” when applied to eczema-affected skin.
- Many reviewers are pleasantly surprised by how quickly Betnovate gets to work, providing “immediate” relief from itching. Some say their symptoms cleared completely within 2 to 3 days.
- Users also find that a little Betnovate goes a long way, with many remarking that they only needed to apply a small amount for it to be effective.
- According to many reviewers, Betnovate Cream is easy to apply, non-greasy and works into the skin easily when applied sparingly.
- Multiple users have commented on the lack of Betnovate side effects, with some stating that the treatment causes “no reactions”.
- Customers are extremely satisfied with the “great customer service” they’ve received from The Independent Pharmacy, citing our “prompt delivery” and “professional advice” as reasons to buy treatments from us online.
Everything else you need to know about Betnovate
If you’d like to know more about Betnovate and its effectiveness at treating the symptoms of eczema flare-ups (as well as other skin conditions like psoriasis), we’re here to help.
At The Independent Pharmacy, we’ve created a number of useful guides to help you understand more about eczema, dermatitis and psoriasis, as well as the medications that are most effective at treating these conditions, such as Betnovate, Fucidin Cream and Fucibet Cream.
Before you buy Betnovate Cream or Ointment, visit these pages to learn more about the treatment and the conditions it is most effective against:
- For a more comprehensive overview of how topical steroid creams — including Betnovate — are used to treat eczema and other skin conditions, take a look at our Topical Steroid Creams guide.
- To explore alternative treatments for eczema (as well as some more detailed information about the condition) visit our Eczema and Dermatitis condition page.
- For a guide to the different types of eczema and how to tell the difference between them, read our Types of Eczema guide.
If you’ve read all of the above information and you’d like to order a repeat supply of Betnovate Cream or Betnovate Ointment, you can buy Betnovate here.
As Betnovate is a prescription-only eczema treatment, you’ll need to answer a few questions before we can prescribe it. But don’t worry, the short consultation form is quick, free and easy to complete. Once you’ve filled it in, one of our qualified prescribers will review and approve your order. It will then be dispatched straight to your door as early as the next working day.