Genital warts can be an embarrassing and emotionally distressing condition to have. Luckily, there are some effective medications to help you to treat sexually transmitted infections.
One such treatment is Aldara cream. Aldara helps to stimulate your immune system to fight the HPV (Human Papilloma Virus) that causes genital warts — effectively clearing outbreaks. On this page, we’ll be taking a closer look at Aldara reviews (which we gather using Trustpilot).
Finding out what real users think about this treatment will help you to decide whether Aldara is the right choice for you, as well as give you an idea of what to expect in terms of results and time frames.
Read on for Aldara reviews from our customers and insights from the experts at The Independent Pharmacy.
Aldara reviews from Trustpilot
Read our Aldara product reviews that have been independently collected by our review partner, Reviews.io.
Our Aldara creams review summary: how it rates overall
A number of our customers here at The Independent Pharmacy have left positive reviews about how Aldara has helped to treat genital warts, as well as descriptions of how they found using the treatment.
Here are our key takeaways from the Trustpilot feedback that we have received about Aldara:
- Aldara is easy to use to help treat genital warts.
- Aldara is very effective when it comes to treating genital warts — with one review describing it as “best product available for the condition”.
- Customers state that progress can be slow but a definite improvement can be seen in the condition.
- Some reviewers think that Aldara is expensive — although effective in treating warts.
- No side effects are mentioned by any reviewers.
Overall, customer reviews for Aldara are positive, and the treatment is well-regarded by users for its effectiveness at treating genital warts, and its ease of use.
The main downside mentioned by reviewers is that it takes a while to see improvements when using Aldara. This does accurately reflect the normal time frames of Aldara usage; the earliest you would expect to see warts clearing up is after a few weeks, but it can take up to four months.
The average time taken for genital warts to clear up using Aldara is approximately eight weeks in women and around 10-12 weeks in men.
Everything else you need to know about Aldara
If you would like to find out more about how Aldara can treat genital warts before making any decisions to purchase it, we’re here to help.
The Independent Pharmacy has compiled several pages about Aldara, including how it works and any possible side effects.
Check out the pages below to learn everything you need to know:
- For general information about genital warts, including symptoms and treatment options, have a look at our Genital Warts guides.
- To read about the possible side effects of Aldara here.
- For other treatment options, visit our Genital Warts products page.
If you’ve visited these pages and you’re ready to start a course of treatment, you can buy Aldara here. Online consultations with The Independent Pharmacy are free and easy, and once you place an order, we can deliver to you the next working day.