- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Full Marks Solution - 5 Minute Nit Treatment
Get fast, effective treatment for head lice that takes just 5 minutes. Full Marks Head Lice Solution is odourless, gentle on the scalp and contains no traditional pesticides. Full Marks Solution can be used on children 2 years and older, as well as adults and the elderly.
Buy Full Marks Solution online today from The Independent Pharmacy and get fast, reliable delivery.
Full Marks Solution Information
What is Full Marks Solution?
Full Marks Solution is an odourless, toxin-free, 5-minute treatment that has been clinically proven to eliminate head lice and eradicate eggs leaving even sensitive scalps itch-free.
Each 200ml bottle of Full Marks Solution comes with its own lice removal comb and contains two active ingredients, cyclomethicone and isopropyl myristate that offer powerful, fast treatment of head lice.
What is Full Marks Solution used for?
This product is a fast, effective treatment for the elimination of both head lice and their eggs in just 5 minutes.
Simply wash out each treatment with shampoo and use plenty of conditioners to soften the hair making it easier to thoroughly comb through the hair to remove the lice and their eggs.
How does Full Marks Solution work?
The active ingredients in Full Marks Solution, cyclomethicone and isopropyl myristate kill head lice by coating the surface of them causing them to dehydrate and quickly die. The fine-tooth comb can then be used to remove eggs that are attached to the hair.
For best results, the treatment should be used again after 7 days to ensure that any eggs that survived the first application are killed before they are mature enough to lay their eggs.
Full Marks Solution directions
Full Marks Solution is for external use only and should only be used to treat head lice that affect the scalp.
Suitable for children, adults and the elderly over the age of 2 years.
- Brush hair to remove any tangles before use.
- Apply the solution to dry hair, close to the roots, ensuring the whole scalp and hair are coated.
- Massage the solution into the scalp and hair and leave for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes use the fine metal-toothed comb to thoroughly comb through the hair to remove dead lice and eggs.
- Wash out with shampoo.
- Repeat the above 5 steps after 7 and 14 days if lice or eggs are still present.
Before using Full Marks Solution you should take the time to read the full directions thoroughly, which are printed on the side of each box.
Full Marks Solution ingredients
The active ingredients in Full Marks Solution: cyclomethicone and isopropyl myristate
Full Marks Solution side effects
Skin irritation is the most likely side effect to occur whilst using Full Marks Solution. If this happens, wash the product out of the hair thoroughly using shampoo. You should then speak to a pharmacist about other treatment options.
Full Marks Solution warnings
- Full Marks Solution is for external use only. It is not suitable for use in children under the age of 2 years.
- This product is an oily solution, care should be taken to avoid surfaces such as floors or baths from becoming slippery.
- Avoid getting Full Marks Solution on clothes or upholstery as it can cause staining.
- Do not smoke or go near naked flames when using this product as it may be flammable.
Please read all packaging and the Product Information Leaflet before taking any new medicine and inform your doctor of medicines you are taking or intend to take.
Full Marks Solution & Pregnancy
It is advisable to speak to a doctor or pharmacist before using this product if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
Current UK guidelines suggest that “wet combing” is the preferred method of head lice removal for pregnant women.