- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free advice and support
- We're rated 4.9 out of 5
Buy FyboCalm Diarrhoea Relief Online in the UK
FyboCalm Diarrhoea Relief offers long-lasting relief from recurrent diarrhoea, as well as preventing gut symptoms such as abdominal pain, wind, bloating and IBS gut related symptoms.
At some point in their lives, most people suffer from diarrhoea and uncomfortable gut symptoms. FyboCalm Diarrhoea Relief is specially formulated to restore intestinal function in patients and provide a renewed sense of comfort to the gut. Order online today from The Independent Pharmacy and enjoy the convenience of next day delivery.
FyboCalm Diarrhoea Relief Information
What is FyboCalm Diarrhoea Relief and what is it used for?
FyboCalm Diarrhoea Relief offers a natural solution to diarrhoea and gut discomfort. These capsules can be easily swallowed with water, and are free from lactose and gluten. This remedy contains a blend of natural ingredients specifically tailored to help alleviate recurrent diarrhoea and gut symptoms.
FyboCalm is used to:
- Provide long-lasting relief from recurrent diarrhoea.
- Prevent gut symptoms such as from recurring, including IBS related symptoms such as pain, abdominal distension, bloating and flatulence.
FyboCalm Diarrhoea Relief offers a gentle approach to managing diarrhoea, however, it is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women. The effects of FyboCalm can be experienced within a few days of consistent use. For maximum benefit use for 2 weeks.
How does FyboCalm Diarrhoea Relief work?
FyboCalm Diarrhoea Relief provides a natural approach to managing diarrhoea and intestinal discomfort. The unique Gutshield™ Technology powered by Xyloglucan, which is naturally derived from tamarind seeds, combined with Pea Protein, forms a protective film on the intestinal walls which promotes the restoration of gut lining. The formulation, thanks to its pre-biotic properties, stimulates growth of health-promoting bacteria such as Lactobacilli and Bifidobacteria.
Alternatives to FyboCalm Diarrhoea Relief
Ensuring adequate fluid intake, engaging in consistent exercise, and incorporating a diet abundant in vegetables and fibre are straightforward lifestyle adjustments that can aid in tackling diarrhoea. A deficiency in dietary fibre often underpins bowel irregularities. To address this, Fybogel Sachets, as well as other bulk-forming laxatives like Normacol, can offer relief from the associated discomfort. Importantly, Fybogel is free from chemical stimulants.
How to use FyboCalm Diarrhoea Relief
Dosage: Adults aged 18 years and above: 1 or 2 capsules, depending on the severity of the symptoms, twice a day (in the morning before breakfast and in the evening before dinner). For maximum benefit use for 2 weeks, the treatment can be maintained if needed.
Instructions for use: Swallow the capsule with liquids.
Xyloglucan, Pea Protein, Grape Seed Extract, Xylo-Oligosaccharides, Magnesium Stearate (Vegetable Origin), Amorphous Precipitated Silica.
The capsule is composed of Hypromellose and Titanium dioxide.
FyboCalm side effects
Even though no side effects are known, it is recommended that the product is not used during pregnancy or in the early months of breastfeeding, unless otherwise indicated by a healthcare professional.
Reading the following warnings carefully will help to ensure you are selecting an appropriate product.
- Consultation with a healthcare professional before using the product is not necessary. However, such consultation is advisable in case of severe or persistent symptoms or when there are doubts on the diagnosis, mainly in elderly people.
- Recommended to consult healthcare professionals if taking pharmacological treatments.
- Even though no side effects are known, it is recommended that the product is not used during pregnancy or in the early months of breastfeeding, unless otherwise indicated by a healthcare professional.
- This product contains chia seeds and can potentially cause cross-reactivity for patients with peanut and sesame allergies.
- This product should not be used in patients with known hypersensitivity to xyloglucan or any other ingredient of the product listed.
- Do not use the product after the expiry date printed on the package.
- Do not use the product if the blister is opened or damaged.
- Do not store above 25°C. Do not freeze.
- Keep product out of reach of children.
- Any undesirable side-effect should be reported to healthcare professionals or to RB Consumer Relations, PO BOX 4044, Slough, SL1 0NS.