- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free support and advice
- We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
About Eucerin Scalp Treatment
Eucerin Scalp Treatment is an effective leave-in formula that has been clinically proven to treat symptoms of a dry and itchy scalp. It is intensely hydrating to soothe and calm itchiness and irritation from the first application.
You can buy Eucerin Scalp Treatment online from The Independent Pharmacy in just a few clicks without the hassle of a prescription. Order your treatment today and get fast, discreet delivery straight to your home.
Eucerin Scalp Treatment Information
What is Eucerin Scalp Treatment?
Eucerin Scalp Treatment is a non-sticky, fragrance-free formula containing urea alongside three other active ingredients. It has been specifically designed to relieve a dry and itchy scalp by restoring the moisture balance of the skin and reducing irritation in children and adults over the age of 3 years.
In just one application your scalp will start to feel more soothed and comfortable. Each 100 ml bottle comes with an applicator nozzle making each application quick and easy, and mess-free.
What is Eucerin Scalp Treatment used for?
This formula has been designed to treat very dry and itchy skin on the scalp, which may be caused by conditions such as psoriasis or dermatitis. Eucerin should not be used to treat dandruff.
It offers fast-acting relief in as little as 12 hours. For best results, we recommend using this treatment alongside Eucerin 5% Urea Shampoo.
How does Eucerin Scalp Treatment work?
Eucerin Scalp Treatment contains four ingredients, which together help to combat dry skin and reduce inflammation and irritation leaving your scalp feeling hydrated and soothed.
- Urea – helps to restore the moisture balance and softens the skin’s surface to reduce flaking.
- Licochalcone A – powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant action to reduce redness and calm irritation.
- Lactate – retains moisture within the skin.
- Polidocanol – relieves itching and irritation.
Eucerin Scalp Treatment warnings
- Do not use this product on children under the age of 3 years.
- For external use only.
Eucerin Scalp Treatment dosage and how to use
Eucerin Scalp Treatment is for topical use only and should only be applied to the scalp, paying particular attention to the worst affected areas.
- Apply up to twice daily, depending on the severity of the itching, with or without washing your hair first.
- Apply the formula directly to the scalp by separating the hair to expose sections of the scalp. Pay particular attention to the most affected, dry areas.
- Massage into the scalp using your fingertips.
- Leave Eucerin on the scalp until your next hair wash. Do not wash out.
- Style hair as normal.
Eucerin Scalp Treatment ingredients
Eucerin Scalp Treatment contains: Aqua, urea, methylpropanediol, sodium lactate, laureth-9, glycyrrhiza Inflata, root extract, glycerin, lactic acid, arginine HCL, hydroxyethylcellulose, PEG-40 hydrogenated castor oil, cetrimonium chloride, phenoxyethanol.
Eucerin Scalp Treatment side effects
There are currently no known side effects of using Eucerin Scalp Treatment. If you have a skin reaction or feel unwell as a result of using this product you should speak to a doctor or pharmacist for advice.