- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free support and advice
- We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
Clobetasone 0.05% Ointment reviews
Clobetasone 0.05% Ointment FAQs
Yes – as long as you are buying from a website that is a legally operating and regulated pharmacy, it is perfectly safe to buy Clobetasone online.
The Independent Pharmacy is an NHS Online Pharmacy based in Bristol and has all the necessary regulation to be able to safely provide convenient access to genuine prescription treatments through our Online Pharmacy and Online Doctor.
All of our eczema treatments are supplied by the same UK-based wholesalers used by the large high-street chains.
Just select ‘Start Consultation’ next to the product above, or on the links below.
You will need to fill in a simple health questionnaire so that our GPs and Pharmacists can ensure it is safe for us to supply your Clobetasone to you. It only takes a few minutes, and your treatment can be delivered to your door as soon as the next working day.
There are many advantages to buying eczema treatments online, some include:
- It's quick and easy- there is no need to spend time at the doctor or pharmacy.
- Fast delivery- We offer same day dispatch before 4pm and fast delivery to your address of choice with Royal Mail.
- Great prices- we are able to offer very competitive prices and we guarantee to beat any other Online Doctor service.
- Wealth of information - we provide all the information you could need on Clobetasone tablets and other eczema treatments, in easy to digest formats, at a time that suits you.
The price includes the medication you have selected, the private consultation with our doctor or pharmacist and, if the purchase is over £40, it also includes free standard delivery. Under £40, standard delivery is £2.95 and all items are sent using a Royal Mail Tracked Service.
- Fast - order before 4pm and receive your treatment as quickly as the next day
- Free online consultation service with one of our registered GMC doctors
- Discreet packaging & confidential service - we don't include any branding or pharmacy logo on our packaging meaning you can get your treatment delivered anywhere
- UK based and GMC UK registered Doctors
- Only proven prescription medication available
- Approved by the National Pharmacy Association and CareQuality Commission