- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free support and advice
- We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
Buy CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water Online
All CeraVe skincare products are formulated with three essential ceramides, which help restore the skin’s protective barrier, allowing the skin to seal in moisture and seal out impurities.
Available to buy online today. CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water can be delivered straight to your chosen address from as soon as the next day.
CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water Information
What is the CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water and what is it used for?
CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water, an ultra-gentle formula to remove dirt, pollution & makeup, while protecting the skin's natural barrier.
- Developed with dermatologists, CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water with 3 essential ceramides and niacinamide, is an ultra-gentle face cleanser with a no rinse formula. It gently removes dirt, pollution & make-up in one gesture*, leaving the skin feeling healthy and perfectly clean.
- Containing 3 essential ceramides (1, 3, 6-II) and Niacinamide. "This is a unique micellar water formulation with the addition of ceramides for added hydration and skin barrier protection" (Dr Alexis Granite, Consultant Dermatologist)
- CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water is suitable for all skin types, including sensitive skin. It cleanses the skin smoothly, without the need to rub, leaving skin refreshed.
- This non-comedogenic cleanser is tested under ophthalmological control and is gentle enough to use as a makeup remover around sensitive eyes. Fragrance free.
- For your facial routine, we recommend to double cleanse. Firstly remove makeup & impurities with CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water. Secondly, follow up with a cleanser suited to your skin type & desired skin benefit. E.g. CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser for Normal to Dry Skin, or CeraVe Foaming Cleanser for Normal to Oily Skin.
Alternatives to CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water
CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water cleanses and protects the driest of skin conditions. At The Independent Pharmacy, we stock a wide range of alternative emollients, moisturisers and bath additives that can help relieve discomfort caused by dry skin. A full list of treatments can be viewed over on our Dry Skin & Eczema and Dermatitis pages.
How to use CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water
Shake well, then saturate a cotton or re-usable pad:
- To remove eye makeup: Hold over closed eyes for a few seconds, then gently wipe without harsh rubbing
- To cleanse skin and remove face makeup: Gently wipe over skin until completely free of makeup and impurities.
- There’s no need to rinse. Suitable for use morning and evening.
It is recommended that you build this into your cleansing routine, with double cleansing.
CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water ingredients
CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water contains: aqua / water, glycerin, hexylene glycol, poloxamer 184, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, disodium edta, niacinamide, polyaminopropyl, biguanide, sodium lauroyl lactylate, bht, ceramide np, phenoxyethanol, ceramide ap, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, xanthan gum, carbomer, ethylhexylglycerin, ceramide eop