- Free delivery over £40
- 100% UK-based pharmacy
- Free support and advice
- We’re rated 4.9 out of 5
Premique Low-Dose Tablets reviews
Premique Low-Dose Tablets FAQs
Conjugated oestrogens are a synthetic version of the naturally occurring hormone oestrogen. Medroxyprogesterone is a synthetic version of the progesterone hormone. When menopause strikes, the body doesn’t produce the female sex hormones in the same abundant quantity. The active ingredients in Premique Low Dose are designed to top up the reduced sex hormone levels, which relieves the symptoms of menopause.
Premique Low Dose contains two active ingredients:
• Conjugated oestrogens 0.3mg
• Medroxyprogesterone acetate 1.5mg
Just select ‘Start Consultation’ next to the product above, or on the links below.
You will need to fill in a simple health questionnaire so that our GPs and Pharmacists can ensure it is safe for us to supply your Premique tablets to you. It only takes a few minutes, and your treatment can be delivered to your door as soon as the next working day.
The price includes the medication you have selected, the private consultation with our doctor or pharmacist and, if the purchase is over £40, it also includes free standard delivery. Under £40, standard delivery is £2.95 and all items are sent using a Royal Mail Tracked Service.
There are many advantages to buying HRT treatments online, some include:
- It's quick and easy- there is no need to spend time at the doctor or pharmacy.
- Fast delivery- We offer same day dispatch before 4pm and fast delivery to your address of choice with Royal Mail.
- Great prices- we are able to offer very competitive prices and we guarantee to beat any other Online Doctor service.
- Wealth of information - we provide all the information you could need on Premique tablets and other HRT treatments, in easy to digest formats, at a time that suits you.
Menopause can cause a number of uncomfortable symptoms. Most of these bothersome symptoms can be attributed to a drop in the levels of oestrogen. The most common associated symptoms are:
• Night sweats
• Hot flushes
• Vaginal dryness
• Loss in bone density (which can lead to osteoporosis)
You should take a tablet as soon as you remember and your hormone replacement therapy should carry on as normal. If you have forgotten more than one tablet, only the most recent dose should be taken. Never double-up a dose to make up for a missed tablet. Also, be aware that missed tablets may cause breakthrough bleeding.